2018 iPad Pro

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone at Apple Store? Queue still long? Can only collect after 5pm tho

I’m drinking coffee and relax then go collect from challenger. Not heading to Apple Orchard cos sure pack. Looking at 11” 1tb grey cellular.

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
I tried a few times for overseas friends. I don’t like the service and I am forced to buy some bundles at one time. Lol! Save 7% but spend more on useless stuff. If you don’t buy bundle, you can’t buy the item. Some references

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/ipad-air-2-faulty-screen-bought-istudio-now-they-dont-want-care-less-than-24-hours-4922186.html

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/ipad-sanctum-311/fair-force-people-buy-bundle-3971126-11.html

For me, I won’t want to risk saving 7% and screwed the whole purchase which cost > $1500

You can purchase online at ishopchangi portal and collect on the date of departure, in that way no need to buy unnecessary stuffs.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When they say pickup today, can I pick up on another less crowded day?

metavolta

Reaction score
You can purchase online at ishopchangi portal and collect on the date of departure, in that way no need to buy unnecessary stuffs.

I message iStudio on FaceBook regarding their stock on ishopchangi

Its up already :)

Last edited:

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
I message iStudio on FaceBook regarding their stock on ishopchangi

They say at the moment stocks are low their retail outlet.

Therefore they will not be putting the iPad Pro 2018 on iShopChangi for now.

Is on ishopchangi for the 11" Space grey 256GB unless they just remove it

metavolta

Reaction score
Only 7% off, no further discount, stocks are available but low. Currently only 11" 256GB Space Grey and must pick up when departure, need to open and use to avoid entering with GST (if they check on you)

Thanks! :)

I forgot to elaborate that what I meant about the additional discount is if we purchase using specific credit card from banks

For example:

Stanchart Unlimited - 5% (Promo until Dec 18 capped at $100)
OCBC Frank - 6% (capped at $60)
HSBC Advance Credit Card / AMEX True Cashback - 1.5% (no capped)

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, are we able to get at the later date compatible third party keyboard?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JJn52pel.jpg

12.9 inch. Definitely not suitable for carrying around. A bit squarish for my liking.

wNfn9wgl.jpg

11 inch. Feel like a fat ipad mini. Much more portable feeling..

Above are just my preferences.

metavolta

Reaction score

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
photoshop see how it goes doubt the subscription is going to be cheap and confirm not 1 time off purchase. Im using custom A4 size with 300dpi with 100+ layers

If you have Adobe CC subscription which is $9.90/month, you can download and use Adobe for iPad.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.