Thread: US help.
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #4579
Arch-Supremacy Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,433
Hey guys, planning to walk across from USA to Canada via rainbow
Bridge at Niagara Falls.
Applied for Canadian ESTA entry (Singaporeans doesnít need VISA)
Then approved and received email that says we are approved to enter Canada via air.
Does it matter that we are actually crossing via land? If yes, what should we do?

The Canadian Govt website says ETA not needed but bring relevant travel documents... so we donít need to apply any additional stuff at all?
Doesn't matter. No need. Just bring your passport. Bring US coins and/or Canadian coins for the pedestrian toll.
dilphinus is offline   Reply With Quote