Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So for battery life between Havit G1 and Pamu Scroll, which is better in terms of both earbuds and casing?

Also, which one will you guys recommend? Havit G1 or Pamu Scroll in terms of daily usage (e.g commuting, running) and prices.

hmmm i cannot really tell for sure but both are better than PaMu Gen 1

this kind of things i think is very personal bah
for me i like the weight of Scroll as its light and have the "barely there" feel
while i can feel the G1 "sitting" in my ears

i dont use them for running

musicsg_com

Reaction score
this one when running dont need to bring phone right? since there is internal memory to store music.

Correct! No need to bring phone. Just copy it by plugging the USB cable to the desktop then it will recognise as an external storage, then copy files to the earphones.

If you pair to your phone, the Creative app can access the file list in the earphones and you can change tracks easily via the smartphone. This way, you confirm won't have any audio dropouts issue.

The best part is that you can still receive incoming calls from your phone even when you are listening to music from the built-in player. The downside is that you cannot hear smartphone audio, so you need to switch back to Bluetooth audio if you want to watch YouTube, e.g. This switch can be done via a dedicated button on the earphones.

With all these features, the Outlier ONE Plus is very good value. Got warranty also, and since it's local company, you have better support. Worse case, you can bang table at the office instead of some third party "act blur" shops :s13:

darkmage06

Reaction score
charging issue with which one?
so far PaMu doesn't hold well its charge and depletes around 3-4days of use (about 3hrs a day)
G1 holds its charge well even if i don't use it over the weekend and still plenty of juice on monday.
Gen 2 yet to be tested

How does the Gen 2 fare with the G1? Does it able to hold its charge well like the G1 or the same as Gen 1 which depletes around 3-4 days?

Thanks for your prompt reply.

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have not really drain out the Scroll
usually i will charge it when i reach office
well at least it doesn't have the "not holding charge" like the PaMu Gen 1

qwertified

Reaction score
i just asked Sennheiser @ marina square today, they said they don't have it yet.

where's connect-it? they already selling? how much? or pre-order?

Update: wasted a trip to the retail at JEM. They don't have it. Yet it's supposedly retailing on their website. Disappointed with their misleading website.

They have no idea when the buds will arrive. So don't bother calling and ask...

Yeah, my mistake posting that, i also thought they start selling alrdy. Went there and got the usual "coming soon, duno when" answer.

Good news is, while checking out stuff, there's also another new one coming, RHA audio true connect, also BT5 and can last up to 5 hrs (25 hrs with case). Around same price range as jabra elite 65t <$300. Supposedly out end of this week according to stereo.

Design look like grey air pods lol.

Last edited:

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, between B&O E8, Jabra Elite 65t and Bose Soundsport Free which have stronger bass and sound quality? Thanks

musicsg_com

Reaction score
Anyone is using eoz air wireless headphone? Can provide some review?

It's got a good fit, it's got excellent connectivity. The audio signature is good bass but a little harsh at 4K frequency and rolled off at the higher end. I have to do EQ to get to my preferred level.

Edit 17 Nov: After swapping from foam tips to silicone, the 4K harshness is reduced to acceptable levels. Quite like the sound now, though the treble is still not as transparent as Creative Outlier One.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.