Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone keen to join us?

======================================

Amuse Lunch Buffet @ Dorsett Hotel
Date. Sat 10 Nov
Time. 1pm
Venue. Amuse Restaurant @ Dorsett Hotel (above outram mrt)
Price. $22.40 nett via chope 1 for 1 voucher.
*already have 2 pax, need another 2 pax.

Highlights - steamed prawns, curry fishhead
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...hread-part-6-a-4698041-307.html#post115991773

Jap Ala Carte Buffet
Date. Sun 11 Nov
Time. 12pm
Venue. Sankai @ Liang Seah (near bugis mrt)
Price. $30 nett via qoo10 voucher.

Highlights - errr, sashimi & unagi sushi? :s13:

hotyrole

Reaction score
Recently we went to the Conveyor belt Steamboat Buffet at Far East Square

It's called Pot Yummy Yummy. It's $20/pax with unlimited helping of the steamboat and one soup base. It's damn worth it. Stackable with Eatigo for extra promo

https://www.facebook.com/potyummy/

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Recently we went to the Conveyor belt Steamboat Buffet at Far East Square

It's called Pot Yummy Yummy. It's $20/pax with unlimited helping of the steamboat and one soup base. It's damn worth it. Stackable with Eatigo for extra promo

https://www.facebook.com/potyummy/

e6bkTeZ.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is true for most hotpot buffets to be honest. Which is why I prefer non buffets for hotpot like hai di lao

GoroGoro Steamboat & Korean Buffet is good. Definitely 1 of the better steamboat buffets. I like it that they have some cooked food to complement the steamboat. We tried their collagen n tomato broth. Both good, esp the tomato. Meats not bad, esp their beef short ribs is yummy n the korean chicken wings :love:

https://www.facebook.com/gorogorosg/

Can book via eatigo for 10-15% discount.

Devilman37

Reaction score
Anyone keen to join us?

Amuse Lunch Buffet @ Dorsett Hotel
Date. Sat 10 Nov
Time. 1pm
Venue. Amuse Restaurant @ Dorsett Hotel (above outram mrt)
Price. $22.40 nett via chope 1 for 1 voucher.
*already have 2 pax, need another 2 pax.

Highlights - steamed prawns, curry fishhead
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...hread-part-6-a-4698041-307.html#post115991773

Jap Ala Carte Buffet
Date. Sun 11 Nov
Time. 12pm
Venue. Sankai @ Liang Seah (near bugis mrt)
Price. $30 nett via qoo10 voucher.

Highlights - errr, sashimi & unagi sushi? :s13:

Hi Toons ,

Any update after eating ? It seems that the last time I eat my in law mention to me they do serve lamb rack . Too bad I missed out as I was talking to my relatives . Feel like going again .

hotyrole

Reaction score

read that too. was looking for flies but never found any

the staff was quite nice, helping my wife and my kid with the chair setup

If you read the review, it's probably due to the fact he order late. More like a i don't get to eat xiao long bao and hence i am revenge writing.

For just $10 ppax with Eatigo, on a sunday afternoon, I still think its worth it.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Toons ,

Any update after eating ? It seems that the last time I eat my in law mention to me they do serve lamb rack . Too bad I missed out as I was talking to my relatives . Feel like going again .

I think the lamb rack is ala carte? Never hear anything abt them serving lamb racks in buffet ... certainly dun mind if they do :s13:

K, this time round, no beef again. Just chix satay (pretty decent, but still cannot compare to beef!). This makes it the 2nd consecutive trip without beef liao :( Curry fishhead still good. Steam prawns also good, in fact, the prawns are the biggest so far, to the extent the legs also can squeeze some meat out :s13: Ala minute laksa also good. Overall, i feel tat the std dropped slightly. The mala hot dish consist mostly of sausages, n the dessert also dun have the choc cake liao. The grilled chix which used to be decent also not so nice this time round. Overall, still enjoyed the meal.

Anyways, i am clearing my last voucher this coming Sat. After nov no more selling vouchers already, so see how.

Devilman37

Reaction score
I think the lamb rack is ala carte? Never hear anything abt them serving lamb racks in buffet ... certainly dun mind if they do :s13:

K, this time round, no beef again. Just chix satay (pretty decent, but still cannot compare to beef!). This makes it the 2nd consecutive trip without beef liao :( Curry fishhead still good. Steam prawns also good, in fact, the prawns are the biggest so far, to the extent the legs also can squeeze some meat out :s13: Ala minute laksa also good. Overall, i feel tat the std dropped slightly. The mala hot dish consist mostly of sausages, n the dessert also dun have the choc cake liao. The grilled chix which used to be decent also not so nice this time round. Overall, still enjoyed the meal.

Anyways, i am clearing my last voucher this coming Sat. After nov no more selling vouchers already, so see how.

Thanks for the update . Was thinking of which Budget buffet to go to .

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This is true for most hotpot buffets to be honest. Which is why I prefer non buffets for hotpot like hai di lao

too expensive bro.. too expensive..

I 1 person ate hit 100 dolllars. see the bill almost faint.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
read that too. was looking for flies but never found any

the staff was quite nice, helping my wife and my kid with the chair setup

If you read the review, it's probably due to the fact he order late. More like a i don't get to eat xiao long bao and hence i am revenge writing.

For just $10 ppax with Eatigo, on a sunday afternoon, I still think its worth it.

eatigo price doesn't include soup base ??

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.