Apple Watch Series 4

mackie8

Reaction score
Guys are u using fb messenger?
Before images sent are showing in the watch.... now not loading at all

Martinremy

Reaction score
. You not just have to flick your hand hard. I think have to emulate the way out arms balance and sway whenever one falls. All within split secs. And also the accelerometer has to detect a dead stop on X Y Z axis to complete the detection. That’s my guess just my guess. If not suka suka just detection so easily it’s not good for us too.

For example sprinting. Jogging. Some simple workout like stand board albums type too.

I just do a simple flick while sitting down and it activates

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just do a simple flick while sitting down and it activates

I’ll suggest u to get it change as this involved sensors(hardware).. Maybe one of the sensors is faulty? Or get it check by the Apple shop at Orchard.

melvinchen

Master Member
Reaction score
Agreed it looks beautiful

Currently in Hong Kong and series 4 i sold out in Hong Kong and neighboring Macau and retailers have no idea when stocks will be in.

Hopefully can get one in HKIA tomorrow before catching a flight back to Singapore.

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
once again on the hunt, this time for 40mm, GPS rose gold!

Sent from Samsung SM-T715Y using GAGT

wolfverine88

Reaction score
44mm Gold SS with shipping 8/11 to 15/11 status is still processing! First time I experience having item from Apple send to me later than the first date of the window period!

mackie8

Reaction score
Same here...but i manage to get yesterday from apple store available for pickup

44mm Gold SS with shipping 8/11 to 15/11 status is still processing! First time I experience having item from Apple send to me later than the first date of the window period!

mackie8

Reaction score
wvbi8aU.jpg

Midnight blue sport band

And cargo khaki nike

9K6KhgB.jpg

Chips

Reaction score
The Cargo Khaki Nike Sport Band is nice. Is it an official Apple band? Where did you get it?

Martinremy

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.