Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lastly, am I the only one who thinks PauloDybala is one handsome bugger?

Yes. You are turning gay, my friend

Ronaldo wouldn't want to come here, especially when his mentor in football isn't here anymore. I'm sure Ed would love to sign the guy

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This shall be Jose and his team biggest comeback, incredible

This is Mourinho's 3rd biggest win since managing Man Utd.
1st biggest win: Beating Ajax at the Europa final in his 1st season
2nd biggest win: Beating Man City at the Eithad last season
3rd biggest win: Beating Juventus yesterday. Not easy to beat Juventus at Juventus home ground as most Italian clubs are unable to beat Juventus there.

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no gif but he did this
CelebMou1.jpg

Nothing wrong with doing this as a way to celebrate. He did it by sliding on the touchline when his Porto team beat Man Utd at Old Trafford in a Champions League game.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We'll see what happens in the Manchester derby, but it's great to see Jose showing signs of gradually turning his fortunes around

In fact i won't blame the team if we lose the derby but we show the desire and passion for the badge. City are on a planet of their own. Bloody hell, 12 goals in two games. Need Raheem Sterling to miss a few open goals like last season again

vickyboi

Reaction score
Shouldn't we all be happy that the team is showing signs of Mourinho-esque resilience and refusal to give up?

Instead of berating the manager, maybe, just maybe the players are starting to buy into him?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3000 using GAGT

cracker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shouldn't we all be happy that the team is showing signs of Mourinho-esque resilience and refusal to give up?

Instead of berating the manager, maybe, just maybe the players are starting to buy into him?

i will take it as a great away at Turin and move on to the City game.

all the recent games showed the team can get a result if they step up a few notches.

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

coincidentally we are winning when Lukaku is injured hehe

TakKiu

Master Member
Reaction score
A win is a win, i won't take that away from Mourhino. Seeing how pumped up he was after the goals.

But bear in mind that the cross bars save the team's asses time and time again. Luck do run out.

I would say this only prolonged the agony of getting knocked at later stage of the competition.

I think Mourinho will and need to do something in the coming transfer window, provided the board gives their support.

:spin:

Last edited:

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A win is a win, i won't take that away from Mourhino. Seeing how pumped up he was after the goals.

But bear in mind that the cross bars save the team's asses time and time again. Luck do run out.

I would say this only prolonged the agony of getting knocked at later stage of the competition.

I think Mourinho will and need to do something in the coming transfer window, provided the board gives their support.

:spin:

Ronaldo: 'Manchester United did nothing to win. You can’t even talk about luck, because you have to find your own luck and in this case we just gifted it to them.'

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been smiling the entire day. Maybe it's the joy of finally beating a european giant at their ground again, it's been a long time. I'll keep smiling until Sunday's derby comes around

Lukaku can also keep behind in Manchester until he feels ready. We will need him mentally fit and fresh for the festive period. AM11 has probably turned his United career around. Normally he's the first to be sub, now he stays on the whole game

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
It is true we were fortunate this morning, apart from the two crossbar hits, there were numerous open chances where Juventus failed to score. If we give Man City the same amount of opportunities, we are likely to get beaten 5-0.

This team definitely need strengthening. People keep talking about Mourinho park bus but look at his first Chelsea squad. He had Drogba, Robben, Guojohnsen, Makelele, Lampard, Essien, Terry, Carvalho, Gallas. That team didn't park bus.

With the current team, I guess Mourinho knows if we attack all out and play the so-called entertaining football, we will die faster. As much as the press sings about Kloop or Pochettino, they have won nothing in all their managing careers yet.

As for catching up with Man City (I feel sad as I am typing this sentence, how did we end up here...), I don't think changing the manager is the answer.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is true we were fortunate this morning, apart from the two crossbar hits, there were numerous open chances where Juventus failed to score. If we give Man City the same amount of opportunities, we are likely to get beaten 5-0.

This team definitely need strengthening. People keep talking about Mourinho park bus but look at his first Chelsea squad. He had Drogba, Robben, Guojohnsen, Makelele, Lampard, Essien, Terry, Carvalho, Gallas. That team didn't park bus.

With the current team, I guess Mourinho knows if we attack all out and play the so-called entertaining football, we will die faster. As much as the press sings about Kloop or Pochettino, they have won nothing in all their managing careers yet.

As for catching up with Man City (I feel sad as I am typing this sentence, how did we end up here...), I don't think changing the manager is the answer.

Fans will say attacking football is more important

ahbard

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Juve could have easily score 4 or 5 goals...Jin heng to win this.

btw. Eric Bailly in cold storage liao??

Last edited:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Bailly quite erratic when he was playing lately, maybe that's why don't dare to play him. Also, people here and the "pundits" too have been saying we need to have a stable back four. Seems like the current four are the one that Jose thinks is best for us for now. Obviously, our CD is our weakest link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.