[Android/iOS] Epic Seven

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
10 chapters.

in my own opinion, just like any other mmo the increasing of stars (e.g 3-4, 4-5) is pretty much the same context. But this game is really amazing with the contents.

thanks for responding

is the pvp opponent real time or AI controlled ?

is it a die die must to reroll for 5 stars characters ? ( after 30 times reroll still don't get the characters u want)

are the gear stats super rng (referring to king's raid)

does the energy used up very fast ?

Last edited:

Aiyahz

Reaction score
Sorry as it has been awhile since i completed the game and quitted till the launch of global.. can't explain everything, but will try.

there are some 3* which are really e.g elson that has many team boost, some 5* are a must to complete the game e.g ravi (fire)her life leech is very helpful for sustain. yeah stats are RNG iirc since it was in korean i didnt really bother to find out what stats it is, but there are color grades for equip aka eq tier.

energy consumption is pretty decent as i am working don't have alot of time to grind hard so its ok for me. as for release date i am also still waiting for updates from the GMs. No dates at the moment that has been released yet.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i find that this game got too many things to gatcha compared to other games.

1st you have to gatcha characters, 2nd is gear ? 3rd is artifact ?

DFFOO for example you only have to gatcha weapons.

Aiyahz

Reaction score
personally the game was challenging enough for me to even clear 10-10 to activate D/L gacha.

with that being said i quitted after that bcs my RNG was so bad and since i already completed the game without knowing the storyline. But the game's storyline shld be quite good with good graphics, im so excited to play again!

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
how easy or difficult to reroll account ?

many games gotta download so much data, it makes me crazy to reroll account many times. :s22:

AKK

Reaction score
You can delete the account from within the game, don't need to re-download any data.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Huh? What talking you? It's already out in singapore app store. Inside are all english.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
......... check now la.... already got so many here on iOS playing, all english contents inside.

qwertified

Reaction score
Whats the gacha and grind difficulty level compared to say ffbe? More/less extreme? Gacha rate for 5* how much?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.