Thread: 2018 iPad Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 11:40 PM   #717
*adiBOY
Supremacy Member

what you mean? beyond 30w just a waste? or dangerous
It will be a waste. Not dangerous since the device won’t take anything more than what it is suppose to handle.

Primary school onwards so long it's a valid student ID.

But apple sg website show :
Apple Education Pricing
Available to current and newly accepted university students and their parents, as well as teachers and staff at all levels.*

which is which?
To my knowledge, primary school student still possible. But I’ll recommend you to buy online through the education store since they don’t check your ID when they deliver. Only during audit in rare cases, they’ll ask you to show prove.

Earlier today, I called Apple to enquire if the included charger (18W) is being sold separately since I am looking for an extra one and couldn’t find one in their online store.

I was told that the charger is not available as a stand-alone product. I was recommended to buy the 30W charger at $65 instead, and with the USB C charging cable, it can do a fast charge.
The 18W is not sold separately but knowing Apple, they’ll release one probably few months down the road. I would recommend you to get Anker charging brick direct from Amazon. Reasonably priced much much better.

Last edited by *adiBOY; 08-11-2018 at 11:57 PM..
*adiBOY is offline   Reply With Quote