Huawei Mate 20

TheCaffeEspresso

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RuwAoRsl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 Blue using GAGT

wjx1996

Reaction score
THANK YOU for your reply. If it's really not acceptable for me to change, why lash at me using a hate tone everyone?

I'm just posting a regular question and here I am getting lashed at. Lel
sorry if it sounded hateful, but just letting others know dont spoil the system for those ppl who are really in need to exchange their phone. Cheers!

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The standby for mate 20 is rather bad. Can't find the reason.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the Spigen case is slimmer than UAG

Sent from Huwei Mate 20 Pro using GAGT

Spigen is MUCH slimmer than UAG.. But spigen semi transparent so good for non black phones..

Wanted to get for my wife twilight but Walao so bulky and masculine the casing..

Will wait for spigen transparent bumper

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes some user mentioned he bought it at $38.
But the supercharger can only be used on mate 20 pro is it?

That's me. I dunno if it's the 40w one tho. Maybe not. Can be used on both butate 20 Pro will charge faster?

On the car charger my mate 20 Pro charges around 2.3% to 2.5% per min. Good enough

awful999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s22:I think someone mentioned before how to make the double tap to screen off and screen on but I cannot find it, any kind soul can help to advise? I had tested a few download from google store but so far after screen off, the screen will come back up..

Shadow79

Reaction score
That's me. I dunno if it's the 40w one tho. Maybe not. Can be used on both butate 20 Pro will charge faster?

On the car charger my mate 20 Pro charges around 2.3% to 2.5% per min. Good enough

40W one is dark gray. 22.5W one is light gray.

ohhaithere

Reaction score
By any chance does anyone have any insider info on roughly when SingTel will restock the M20P? Hoping to recontract before last week of Nov cos going overseas... zzz :(

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they are talking about the car charger.
Oops OK.. Till now I been to different shops to look for Huawei accessories, yet to come across the super charger for car. Is it even available yet? One of the 3rd party Huawei shop in Northpoint also never sell that car super charger.

jlekssp

Master Member
Reaction score
The one that comes with the mate 20 pro is 40W one, 10V-4A. I have another extra set of the box, if anyone want can PM me. means the box with all brand new accessories, except the phone.

mmsdw2.jpg

hratsLR.jpg

This is the 22.5w one

Shadow79

Reaction score
Oops OK.. Till now I been to different shops to look for Huawei accessories, yet to come across the super charger for car. Is it even available yet? One of the 3rd party Huawei shop in Northpoint also never sell that car super charger.

There are some sellers on Carousell for the 22.5W version. I ordered the 40W version from Taobao.

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
:s22:I think someone mentioned before how to make the double tap to screen off and screen on but I cannot find it, any kind soul can help to advise? I had tested a few download from google store but so far after screen off, the screen will come back up..

Tap to wake the fingerprint for mate 20 Pro will come on itself.

For mate 20 just scan fingerprint at the back to wake.

For lock, pinch on homescreen, use lock screen widget by Huawei itself. Don't need to dl any app.

All those tap to lock screen apps doesn't work well, either it doesn't lock your screen (just turn it off, and it turns back on straightaway looking for your face to scan), or when u unlock with fingerprint u still need to enter code damn lame

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.