Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

idjekyll

Reaction score
How do I know if there’s any issues with my left joycon? I’m not sure but reading the forum makes me paranoid. When I play overcooked 2 I feel weird during certain stages. Not sure is it the gameplay or my joycon. 😭

no problem still look for problem. :s8:

trust me, when there is a problem, you will know. now just play normally.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Guys I’ve a very noob qn. Always see u guys talking about accessories. I’m planning to pick my switch to Osaka and play on e flight. Any must buy accessories for a start? Already got sp and pouch!

idjekyll

Reaction score
Guys I’ve a very noob qn. Always see u guys talking about accessories. I’m planning to pick my switch to Osaka and play on e flight. Any must buy accessories for a start? Already got sp and pouch!

Go get a grip case like the one from skull & co or satisfye. Your hands will thank you.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Smatree case. Have shared previously

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not a NS accessories but a necessity if you want to play long term while travelling.

Power bank. I played for that 4.5 to 5 hours with short break in between during my last trip to Taiwan. Then when I travel to other places such as Kao Hsiung, I also continued playing.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Go to jap store and get huh....

Hope the language is not jap. Would it be e same if say I purchase the game itself in japan? I’m flying over in end this mth.
get from US eShop oso can ba
of cos can get imported JP / US physical via amazon if got discount

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Not a NS accessories but a necessity if you want to play long term while travelling.

Power bank. I played for that 4.5 to 5 hours with short break in between during my last trip to Taiwan. Then when I travel to other places such as Kao Hsiung, I also continued playing.

I saw u guys mention Xiaomi powerbank huh.

The one I have charge damn slowly :(

jujuhippo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
new proud owner of a nintendo switch!

Any recommendations on what to buy in terms of accessories? :o

Stratum10

Reaction score
11.11/Black Friday/SITEX?

Hello! Any advice on whether to buy the switch this Sunday (11.11) from Lazada, or wait until Black Friday for better deals on amazon? :)

Wuxinren

Reaction score
Is there any major difference between the individual or the family package? Looking to subscribe but unsure which to go. Definitely family package look worthwhile if got enough sharer.

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT

Elysium87

Reaction score
Is there any major difference between the individual or the family package? Looking to subscribe but unsure which to go. Definitely family package look worthwhile if got enough sharer.

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT

no difference between both, go try and find ppl to share cost for family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.