PUBG Mobile - Get Your Chicken Dinner now!

LordKuroda

Reaction score
the chinese ver is actually smoother. go cn app store can dl n play, but everything is in traditional chinese. however there is no lag or delay, so up to u guys :)

Omg yeah I feel the same way too, I thought I was the only one. There's a noticeable difference in speed on the Chinese version, especially during the auto-loot process, it's so much quicker and snappier, while the English version one there's a noticeable delay.

Lynnnnn

Reaction score
Btw hor. 1st round of solo pubg majority bots. When you level up then will reduce the bot to player ratio.

Playing on my s8 and had super bad lag. Was so eager for Android 8.0 Oreos to come out. Already got update lo! So people frustrated about the lag and not s8/9 can hope it come out asap for you guys!

Quite addicting!

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard to chance upon any locals ingame, thus created a ingame Chat room (Id: 1166981) for easier finding of teammates. Feel free to invite any locals to join in yeah

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

Jacqueline.

Reaction score
Hard to chance upon any locals ingame, thus created a ingame Chat room (Id: 1166981) for easier finding of teammates. Feel free to invite any locals to join in yeah

Sent from Xiaomi MI 5S using GAGT

no one inside :s13:
anyone else who play too?

Ottoke

Reaction score
Anyone playing this?

How to get more items? All those special items when can exchange for gifts in shops?

twinkle07

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
play one round
tio a team of indonesians i think. keep rumbling...
want ask them how to play also cannot

then i noob parachute too far... want weapon cannot find. then they run farther and farther away from moi... then ppl shoot rah so i motorbike far far away

then lost motorbike, run run find car.. keep chasing and chasing the indos...

end up last round then reunite..:o
then they took moi car and ram the other survivors

we had chicken dinner :s12:

Mystech

Reaction score
Starting is like that one. Later will be you kill ppl

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.