IZONE and their MCD trophy

60c37339f572441f98342b429ef03355.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lee Seung Gi To Appear On 2nd Season Of Netflix’s “Busted!”
TV/Film

bb14224ab10d46e5a73a28ef11275f08.jpeg
PD Jang Hyuk Jae of Neflix’s “Busted!” confirmed Lee Seung Gi’s appearance on the second season.

On November 8, Netflix held a Multi Title Lineup Event at Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands. Korea’s lineup was announced as the second season of variety show “Busted!” and dramas “Because It’s My First Love” and “Love Alarm.”

PD Jang Hyuk Jae and original cast member Park Min Young appeared to talk about the second season of “Busted!” The producer revealed that Lee Seung Gi will join the show as a new player. He said, “Lee Seung Gi participated in the second season. He came to our show without knowing anything. We only gave him the background information of him participating in our show as a new detective member.” The producer added, “He showed his unique charms of always working hard and looking smart but sometimes being sloppy.”

Park Min Young also shared, “We filmed one episode already, but it feels like he was originally one of our members. There are people who share similar traits, and he and I are similarly sloppy sometimes. It feels like the team has gotten younger. I didn’t have someone close in age to me, but now I have a good friend and partner.”

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IZ*ONE releases 'La Vie en Rose' performance version MV

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
lolz thanks to kang hyewon talking about AOT now then knw AOT S3 alrdy out :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.