Best Pricing China to Singapore Sea Small Parcel Available. (Ship For Me & Buy For Me Service)

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to compliment MRC's services here.

Used his daigou services from Nike.cn, and unfortunately one of the items went missing in the parcel.

MRC was prompt to help coordinate with Nike, and in the meantime, also refunded me the item's price (while he continued to sort it out).

Thanks, and looking to purchasing more from you next time.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to compliment MRC's services here.

Used his daigou services from Nike.cn, and unfortunately one of the items went missing in the parcel.

MRC was prompt to help coordinate with Nike, and in the meantime, also refunded me the item's price (while he continued to sort it out).

Thanks, and looking to purchasing more from you next time.

Thank you for using our service. We just doing whatever we can to serve our customers better. Hope to see you again soon ;)

fingersandpaws6

Reaction score
Hi, are you able to ship items such as album/CDs and chinese books from my friend in China to Singapore? Can you please pm me the shipping details and/or advise on the best shipping methods for these items? Thanks

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi, are you able to ship items such as album/CDs and chinese books from my friend in China to Singapore? Can you please pm me the shipping details and/or advise on the best shipping methods for these items? Thanks

Check your pm :)

dawrui

Reaction score
Hi. I wish to use your services for the coming 11/11 online event. Can i have the details to proceed?

RagonKyo

Reaction score
Hi I would like to enquire how would purchase on behalf works, the rates etc? I’m intending to get a xiaomi TV off the 1111 sale. Thanks.

Ah Ken

Reaction score
Hello I have pm you with regards to buying computer motherboard. Awaiting your pm. Thank you!

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi I would like to enquire how would purchase on behalf works, the rates etc? I’m intending to get a xiaomi TV off the 1111 sale. Thanks.

Hello we just need the link and requirement from your side for any of your purchase. We dont charge any commission. Just the rate will be at 4.8. Then we will take care of the rest ;)

RagonKyo

Reaction score
So if I purchase it and mail it to your warehouse, you guys will be in charged of the packaging and shipping and bill me the final bill (inclusive of gst and etc)? Thanks i’ve also replied your PM

Hello we just need the link and requirement from your side for any of your purchase. We dont charge any commission. Just the rate will be at 4.8. Then we will take care of the rest ;)

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So if I purchase it and mail it to your warehouse, you guys will be in charged of the packaging and shipping and bill me the final bill (inclusive of gst and etc)? Thanks i’ve also replied your PM

Included all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.