2018 iPad Pro

babywoolf

Reaction score
Same. I figured I could get it earlier with store pickup (AMK). Hoping I could get a confirmation tonight or tomorrow. *crossfingers

Hmm.... when I order, only causeway point is available for collection. What did you order? I ordered 11 inch, space grey, 256 Cellular.

I had received the SMS. :)

Last edited:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've just ordered online via Courts website. They have a 5% discount code (MOBTAB) usable on the new iPad Pros. I got $82 discount for the 256GB Cellular 11".

Good deal!!

jungon

Reaction score
I just pasted the comma tg at casefactorie. So far so good with the Face ID

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just pasted the comma tg at casefactorie. So far so good with the Face ID

How much u got it? I think mine is also the same brand as yours. Is it just a tiny hole at the TOP for the camera?

wynd

Reaction score
Just managed to order from Courts Online and self collect only have 2 location available. However there is another promo code SINGLE11 which gives a maximum of $121 off.

icheb

Reaction score
Just managed to order from Courts Online and self collect only have 2 location available. However there is another promo code SINGLE11 which gives a maximum of $121 off.

Wow that’s a really good deal. Hope you enjoy your new toy! I am enjoying mine tremendously, and this is coming from someone who used to owned an iPad mini donkey years ago. So having a full fledged iPad is a new experience for me.

Plan_C

Reaction score

Thanks bro! Managed to order 2 sets and save $242; but no collection available for 12.9”. Only 11” available in store.

sieman

Reaction score
hi guys. if i want to order online at istudio, will it be available to pick up soon as in 1/2 day period or the collection time will be uncertain?

and for apple store, will they have random restock per day? should i queue in the morning?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys. if i want to order online at istudio, will it be available to pick up soon as in 1/2 day period or the collection time will be uncertain?

and for apple store, will they have random restock per day? should i queue in the morning?

Apple store will have random restock daily.

icheb

Reaction score
Should I buy 11 or 12.9?

This is a very difficult question to answer. It all depends on whether you value screen real estate for work related stuff, or portability? Yes, the 12.9 inch has been shrunken significant from the previous model and lighter overall, however, it is still rather large for most people.

If you need the extra screen space for productivity or just want a large gorgeous screen to consume content, then 12.9 the way to go.

But if you are like me who intends to use the iPad Pro to do a lot of writing at home and outside, then I definitely need some level of portability. Hence, I chose 11 inch.

It was very tempting to go all out and get the 12.9 inch version, but at the end of the day, you have to carefully decide which size fits your needs.

When I was at the store, I think I spent a good 20 minutes just shuffling back and forth between the 12.9 inch and 11 inch model. I even spent time using the keyboard and see which size is suitable for typing (both are equally good, the smaller one is surprisingly comfortable and just the right size for typing)

So don’t rush and go down and have a look. Hold it, with one hand, two hands, in multiple orientations etc.

Good luck!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.