2018 iPad Pro 12.9”/11” Accessories Thread

averlanche

Reaction score
Cool, they've updated it the name and photo to US English. Now I don't have to buy from Amazon.

n15m088

Reaction score
Anyone know where can I get the screen protector or tempered glass for the12.9 inch?

thegiantmarshmallow

Reaction score
Apple cases are still of the best quality and fit but not the price though.

You don't have to apply screen protector if you are not using Apple Pencil.

:s11: the Apple Pencil is not going to scratch your screen. A stray piece of sand is going to scratch it up, regardless if you use only your fingers or not.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s11: the Apple Pencil is not going to scratch your screen. A stray piece of sand is going to scratch it up, regardless if you use only your fingers or not.

You’ll expect to see micro scratches after prolonged usage of Apple pencil. It’s inevitable. You might see it but it will be there somewhere and under certain angle.

Well, putting a screen protector over the iPad while using Apple Pencil might affect the accuracy anyway.

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brydge is teasing its upcoming keyboard for the new ipad pro

https://www.brydge.com/pages/2018-ipad-pro-keyboard-interest-form

new-ipadpro-181107c_1900x.progressive.jpg

Calvin83

Reaction score
Pasted my Qoo10 screen protector and its working well. Bought the Apple Smart Folio too, finally it feels complete.

Boiijek

Reaction score
Able to provide some pics? Also would love a link to the TG. Many users reporting about FaceID failures and touch issues with screen protector. How is it for you?

Pasted my Qoo10 screen protector and its working well. Bought the Apple Smart Folio too, finally it feels complete.

wedgehammer

Reaction score
i using cheap tempered glass screen protectors on both my iphone xs max and new ipad pro 2.9. never experienced face id issues on either

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This new iPad Pro keyboard cannot be removed if you don’t need it? Apparently the new smart folio also doesn’t protect the edges. Lol!

dreamer_toons

Master Member
Reaction score
This new iPad Pro keyboard cannot be removed if you don’t need it? Apparently the new smart folio also doesn’t protect the edges. Lol!

The back of the keyboard is attached to the iPad Pro by the magnet and it is removable.

The edge is not covered due to the magnet placeholder for the Pencil.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. In the past, the keyboard can be removed while we keep the back casing. If we were to remove the new designed keyboard, likely we will be using the iPad Pro naked. Lol

EthanB

Reaction score
Case and tempered glass for iPad Pro 2018

There are two problems for Cases and tempered glasses for iPad Pro 2018 that most of third-party products are having:
1. Cases do not support Apple Pencil 2 charging
2. Tempered glass disables Face Id

I tried to search online for a case and glass which do not have such problems, but found out that sven very reputable brands like Spigen, ESR, Speck... are having such issues. Anyone knows any 3rd party case and glass for iPad Pro 2018 that dont such these problems?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.