2018 iPad Pro

Reaction score
Hey bros,

For all who are enjoying the new iPad Pros, could kindly help me verify something that i encounter on my set.

Does anyone of you encounter a "Silver tiny dot" on your iPad display? Most prominently shown when the screen is turned off. And most obvious under direct lighting. Also, when the screen is turned on, against a dark background, the silver tiny dot is also visible.

Let me know if anyone also notice this dot. I've noticed this on 2 sets of iPad already.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bros,

For all who are enjoying the new iPad Pros, could kindly help me verify something that i encounter on my set.

Does anyone of you encounter a "Silver tiny dot" on your iPad display? Most prominently shown when the screen is turned off. And most obvious under direct lighting. Also, when the screen is turned on, against a dark background, the silver tiny dot is also visible.

Let me know if anyone also notice this dot. I've noticed this on 2 sets of iPad already.

It could be due to stuck pixel. You can always bring back to Apple store (if you bought from there) and get a refund or replacement.

Reaction score
It could be due to stuck pixel. You can always bring back to Apple store (if you bought from there) and get a refund or replacement.

Well thing is, I have returned the first set and even the second one has it.

Also, how does a stuck pixel even looks like? For what I encounter, it is only a tiny silver dot.

xinzizu

Reaction score
Hi all, does the new 11’ smart folio keyboard work for the old 10.5’ iPad Pro?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey bros,

Where is the exact location? Any photo to show?

Reaction score
Where is the exact location? Any photo to show?

Its random. Mine is on bottom left corner. Photos dont go it justice though. Its a tiny silver dot, and I wonder if i read somewhere that stucked pixels are not usually in silver or white. Correct me if i am wrong.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Its random. Mine is on bottom left corner. Photos dont go it justice though. Its a tiny silver dot, and I wonder if i read somewhere that stucked pixels are not usually in silver or white. Correct me if i am wrong.

Take a photo and show please

Reaction score
Take a photo and show please

Seriously unable to tell from the photo.

But on the other end, if the dot is visible even when the screen is turned off, i think can assume that it is not a dead or stuck pixel. And trust me, I tried to use a cloth to clean it, but unable to.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried on mobile, chrome and Firefox. No issue at all with the coupon.

My wife tried and it is working. I keep trying and get the stupid coupon not valid message! Super sian. Anyway, I think the offer is so so (not exactly 11% off). Even if u choose the $1719 or $2199 iPad Pro, the discount is still $121. Lol!

krionX

Reaction score
My wife tried and it is working. I keep trying and get the stupid coupon not valid message! Super sian. Anyway, I think the offer is so so (not exactly 11% off). Even if u choose the $1719 or $2199 iPad Pro, the discount is still $121. Lol!

Upper limit of $1100 total order. (11% of 1100 = $121)

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

har.. $121 discount consider so so? :s13:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$121 dollars is a lot leh. By far the cheapest from a big retail store in SG..

yeah. for eg. Best Denki

$90 +$11 with min. spending of $1600 ... BUT!

E-Coupon is not applicable for Time Sales, Special Offers and Apple product. :s22:
E-Coupon is not applicable for all newly launched products.

kindlesingapore

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea how to apply the coupon for Courts Online? Can't get it to work at all. Ive tried using many different browsers but can't get it to work. So frustrating.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why it show coupon not valid when I try. In the end, my wife purchase a unit instead. Lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.