Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw u guys mention Xiaomi powerbank huh.

The one I have charge damn slowly :(

Someone recommended Anker from the latest reply and I am using Anker too. Specs wise it says USB-C compatible. I have not much comment but it works just fine for me. Mine is something like this: https://www.ankersingapore.com/26800qc3.html

I remember buying it from Lazada with some discounts back then and it can charge a NS full for a few times. Downside is, it's a huge brick and quite heavy.

I have Xiaomi power bank too but it's used by my wife usually. I can give it a try to charge the NS and see how it goes over the weekend.

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to sign up for family plan?

Says not available for your region. :(

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi another noob question

Can I use any microSDXC card for switch or need to buy the Nintendo switch approved type?

majora

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi another noob question

Can I use any microSDXC card for switch or need to buy the Nintendo switch approved type?

I think I’m using the same one.. got Nintendo switch approved de microSD card in the market now?

phatty81

Reaction score
Anyone has a problem with their Switch whereby it just refused to detect the microSD card?

I just encountered this error today. I have been using a 64GB Samsung Evo+ with my Switch since day 1 and I have a couple of digital copy games on it. Today, my Switch just refuses to detect the card. As I have another spare 128GB Sandisk Ultra with me, I reformatted it and migrated all my data over to this card, but the Switch still can't detect it. Both cards work well on the PC and my tablet.

Online sources say that firmware 6.0.0 caused this error.

Anyone on the same boat as me?

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Someone recommended Anker from the latest reply and I am using Anker too. Specs wise it says USB-C compatible. I have not much comment but it works just fine for me. Mine is something like this: https://www.ankersingapore.com/26800qc3.html

I remember buying it from Lazada with some discounts back then and it can charge a NS full for a few times. Downside is, it's a huge brick and quite heavy.

I have Xiaomi power bank too but it's used by my wife usually. I can give it a try to charge the NS and see how it goes over the weekend.

Thanks buddy. Yea the Xiaomi one looks abit less bulky!

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys.. cheapest local set Switch is $399 on Qoo10 after using the $50 voucher? Any others?

Those buy export set is cheaper $349.. but no warranty?

Paiseh for noob question!

Last edited:

lickmepls

Reaction score
Guys.. cheapest local set Switch is $359 on Qoo10 after using the $50 voucher? Any others?

Those buy export set is cheaper.. but no warranty?

Paiseh for noob question!

Hi where did you manage to find the $359 local set switch? The cheapest one i can find is $399 leh for local one on Qoo10. Export set is $350 from korea one.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi where did you manage to find the $359 local set switch? The cheapest one i can find is $399 leh for local one on Qoo10. Export set is $350 from korea one.

Sorry my bad.. $399 after $50 off is local. $349 yes export set.

Export set no local warranty is it? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.