Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe now that Man Utd had beaten Juventus, Mourinho can start building the team. He will need the board to back him by providing funds to sign the right players. The club will need to get those players whose contracts are expiring soon to sign new contracts.

Singapore management context: Since you can beat Juventus with this team, why do you need upgrades??

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Ronaldo kor kor got washboard abs to show wor. Most folks only beer bellies. :o

Jesse Lingard @JesseLingard
Who Did It Better? 😂😂 #99Physicality #CR
DrfAFN_XgAAaiT1.jpg

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah bookies see us no up. City win only peanut odds

Sadly i agree :(

But please please please prove me wrong again United

agcken12

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah bookies see us no up. City win only peanut odds

Sadly i agree :(

But please please please prove me wrong again United

city is thrashing every team they play lately, so I dun see us winning.. unless a SHOCK win again!!

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why Gary Neville disagrees with Paul Scholes about Jose Mourinho's Man Utd celebration vs Juventus

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...an-utd-mourinho-juventus-celebration-15394577

From this you can tell those who agreed with Mourinho's celebration on the field after the game are his supporters.

Those who disagreed with his celebration are anti-Mourinho & whatever he did they will give negative comments. Even if Man Utd beat Man City tomorrow they will find something negative to comment.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chop what, be specific. Wait say chop carrot chop cucumber chop onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.