Apple Watch Series 4

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doctor is arguing from the view pt of specificity. For us regular folks , it is sensitivity. I’d rather have false positives that prompt me to go for a specific 16 lead ecg then not knowing anything and drop dead from a run someday down the road.

daniely2018

Reaction score
Got my Nike watch today.

Question, If I buy Applecare + at Apple Store, What is required ? Is it only the purchase proof ?

I tried to buy online but after done diagnostic, the result somehow cannnot be received by Apple Support. Anyone tried this before and work ?

Last edited:

alvino

Reaction score
Got my Nike watch today.

Question, If I buy Applecare + at Apple Store, What is required ? Is it only the purchase proof ?

I tried to buy online but after done diagnostic, the result somehow cannnot be received by Apple Support. Anyone tried this before and work ?
I had the same problem with diagnostics data sending back to apple server. just schedule a call for them to call you and order your ApplceCare+ online! Its easier

daniely2018

Reaction score
I had the same problem with diagnostics data sending back to apple server. just schedule a call for them to call you and order your ApplceCare+ online! Its easier

Just did what you suggested and it's very quick to get the order with the help from Apple support. Now I just need to wait for 1-2 days before it is reflected for my Apple watch

rvyne7

Reaction score
anyone knows if sim lim got accessories for apple watch?

I tried Nex mall last night but the screen protector they applied mess up just half way at home... and planning to change this to tempered too

and prolly if got some silicon for bump protection

Martinremy

Reaction score
Are those s4 compatible? Tough Rubber Sports Apple Watch Strap Case looks good.

Personally I feel putting protective screen and cover spoils the looks and bulky. After all you use it for the most 2-3 yrs unlike expansive traditional time pieces. Even for these no one put protectors

rvyne7

Reaction score
Personally I feel putting protective screen and cover spoils the looks and bulky. After all you use it for the most 2-3 yrs unlike expansive traditional time pieces. Even for these no one put protectors

ya bought silicon protector late afternoon then just remove it naked and retained screen protector... seems ugly :p

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys i'm changing handset from max to xs..

do i have to unpair the watch from old max then pair with new xs ?

1st time using apple watch lol.

Calvin83

Reaction score
guys i'm changing handset from max to xs..

do i have to unpair the watch from old max then pair with new xs ?

1st time using apple watch lol.

I did the reverse, from X to XS to XS Max. Yes, it’s better to unpair and pair it again with the XS.

mackie8

Reaction score
I think ss gold doesnt match my style i returned it for ss silver... i hate the white sport band i wish they paired it with black sport band

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.