2018 iPad Pro

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I vaguely recalled Gen 1 used to be $149 before it become $129. Anyway no reason for the increase in price la. Gen 2 has some added feature and clip on charging. Gen 1 troublesome to charge

Gen 1 used for old iPad Pro
Gen 2 used for new iPad Pro

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I vaguely recalled Gen 1 used to be $149 before it become $129. Anyway no reason for the increase in price la. Gen 2 has some added feature and clip on charging. Gen 1 troublesome to charge

Gen 1 used for old iPad Pro
Gen 2 used for new iPad Pro

u forgot Gen2 also no extra tip 🙄 really squeeze ah squeeze

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who order from courts, have u collected the units? I told my wife to cancel her order since have to wait for more than 10 days and tomorrow is 11.11. Maybe Lazada got sale

Apparently courts customer service said they are processing a couple of refunds. Seems like all wanted to cancel order when they have the delivery is 20th Nov. lol!

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nephew is using so sp is a must. He is not gentle at all.

but applecare+ does not cover cosmetic damage (e.g. scratches) that does not affect functionality, so why would it negate the use of a screen protector?

i have 2 kids so protective cases and screen protectors are a big help. plus, the clear tempered glass doesn’t really degrade the display so no cons for me

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apparently courts customer service said they are processing a couple of refunds. Seems like all wanted to cancel order when they have the delivery is 20th Nov. lol!

If me, I don't mind waiting lor.. so good discount.

https://www.lazada.sg/products/apple-ipad-pro-wi-fi-cellular-11-inch-i280521465-s442536991.html

lazada having 11.11 sale.. SGD1,?39 . actual price think only will be release midnight?
but only Apple iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular 11-inch and 256gb

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hbkers

Reaction score
Watching YouTube

When I full screen watching from YouTube app, the top bar is still showing the signal bars, battery time and date etc. But if use Safari it is ok. Anyone experience the same? Any way to go about cos it’s annoying.

Mine is iPad Pro 12.9, 64gig Cellular. My older iPads don’t have such issues.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I full screen watching from YouTube app, the top bar is still showing the signal bars, battery time and date etc. But if use Safari it is ok. Anyone experience the same? Any way to go about cos it’s annoying.

sounds like e YouTube app needs an update. it's new resolution after all.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the stock really so low? Lol! Like flip till so high

Gen 3 iPad Pro 12.9 inch - WiFi 256GB, Space Grey for S$1,950 https://sg.carousell.com/p/198972349

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Almost all of the apps need to be updated to support the new resolution due to the home indicator.

badbad2000

Reaction score
How is the 12.9” ?

I like the size but i find the weight a bit heavy to hold for long. So still undecisive 11” or 12.9”. My last ipad is 9.7”.

For read magazine is 11” enough? Dont like to always zoom in to read

Chevalier

Master Member
Reaction score
How is the 12.9” ?

I like the size but i find the weight a bit heavy to hold for long. So still undecisive 11” or 12.9”. My last ipad is 9.7”.

For read magazine is 11” enough? Dont like to always zoom in to read

I echo all your concerns.

And I went with the 11"

If it was too heavy for me, I'd not use it as much

krionX

Reaction score
It’s kinda ironic (and a bit infuriating) that I upgraded to a bigger screen (from 10.5 to 11”) yet the app window became smaller!

Top offenders:

Netflix
Lightroom CC
Facebook

I know it’s not Apple’s fault per se but they should pressure app developers to support new resolutions and aspect ratios as soon as possible.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s kinda ironic (and a bit infuriating) that I upgraded to a bigger screen (from 10.5 to 11”) yet the app window became smaller!

Top offenders:

Netflix
Lightroom CC
Facebook

I know it’s not Apple’s fault per se but they should pressure app developers to support new resolutions and aspect ratios as soon as possible.

That is the issue faced by early adopters

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

Top offenders:

Netflix
Lightroom CC
Facebook

Apple has told and sent emails out to everyone under the Developers programme about it. Most of the time it is best to test on the actual hardware before they push out updates cause software emulator still might not perform as expected even when it comes to design.

So give the devs awhile

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.