Apple Watch 3rd Party Adapters and Bands

xboxSiao

Reaction score
Supcase 44mm and sp for 44mm is out.:D

20181017_083332_zpsrdrr8yt4.jpg

same im also using this. but i cannot find any screen protector to go along with this. bugis street the casefactorie say got new batch of screen protector came by. i might be going down sat to take a look. will loot one if fit with the supcase

xboxSiao

Reaction score
any recommendations for apple watch charging dock??

i saw the Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch & Iphone seems not bad. but price abit high. was thinking any cheaper version or a better one that i can loot?

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendations for apple watch charging dock??

i saw the Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch & Iphone seems not bad. but price abit high. was thinking any cheaper version or a better one that i can loot?

i using this one. damn cheap but sturdy

rZpr2j4.jpg

GHONFsi.jpg

vX4oHJ5.jpg

inmyopinion

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone having issues with 3rd party magnetic charging cable?

It will charge for a few minutes & stop charging.

Is it due to watchos 5.1?

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to know if the apple sport loop will take how long to dry if you were it?

audioenslave

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes way to go. After all you are using it most for 2-3 years. Why protect! No one protects luxury watches

Well at the end of 1-2 yrs, i can look to resell at a higher price than those with dings & scratches..

Done it for my series 1 & 3 watches.. and i saved more on the latest series by juz topping up from thw resales..:D

ahtancw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realised all the tpu cases have this pattern of tiny dots against a black background of the screen

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.