Singtel Flash Deal 11:11

tidus792

Master Member
Reaction score
Still can't get in. Ended up calling them and getting the deal details in person. What a joke.

battledome64

Master Member
Reaction score
I can’t get thru the website

Their chat agents are robots giving automated response

I tried calling since morning keep of experiencing high call volume.

I think it’s more of a marketing gimmick

The question is do we have alternatives? I

Last edited:

theoryofr

Reaction score
update!
at 9pm i manage to get through the website and chat with the online agent. i manage to recontract CIS Iphone XS 256GB Grey colour with combo 6 with additional add ons x 4 data to maximize $430 off mobile phone!

in addition i sign up a new line with CIS Iphone XR 64GB Red Colour with combo 3.

All items will be in send to the designated POPstation i choose and pay upon pickup!

theoryofr

Reaction score
I can’t get thru the website

Their chat agents are robots giving automated response

I tried calling since morning keep of experiencing high call volume.

I think it’s more of a marketing gimmick

The question is do we have alternatives? I

actually i spam the website and also their calls and spam their online agent lol

yotoden

Reaction score
update!
at 9pm i manage to get through the website and chat with the online agent. i manage to recontract CIS Iphone XS 256GB Grey colour with combo 6 with additional add ons x 4 data to maximize $430 off mobile phone!

in addition i sign up a new line with CIS Iphone XR 64GB Red Colour with combo 3.

All items will be in send to the designated POPstation i choose and pay upon pickup!

Very good deal.

Too bad I am still not able to access the 11.11 deal, still high traffic bla bla bla.

morkutao

Reaction score
was actually thinking to get XR

did some basic math seems like getting SIM plan + brand new set from carousell/courts might be more worth it than recontracting combo3?

was wondering if family bundle is applicable to SIM only plan?

yotoden

Reaction score
was actually thinking to get XR

did some basic math seems like getting SIM plan + brand new set from carousell/courts might be more worth it than recontracting combo3?

was wondering if family bundle is applicable to SIM only plan?

RWM selling XR 128GB for $1080, actually with SIM only plan I believe quite worth it.

Not sure about family bundle.

theoryofr

Reaction score
quick update!
just gotten my sales agreement via email. cant wait to get those phones on hand!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.