[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got what I wanted in this screwed up Asia Pacific region.

Two shiny perfect. One each. I'm happy. Shall do farming for stardust in Europe then. :s22:

ineser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KNN still don't learn from past experience on the CD...

Posted from PCWX using Nexus 6P

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm so cannot evolve now to get the new move? Wait till 4pm?

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can evolve in between now and 1 hour after the comm day hours.

So the extension of catch is till 3pm and 3-4 is the extra hr for evolve right? I saw some tweets evolve and did not got the skill.. anyone done it yet?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Trainers, gameplay issues have been resolved and we’re continuing to monitor the situation. Adventure Sync has been restored. Due to the outage, we’ve extended #PokemonGOCommunityDay in the Asia-Pacific region for an additional 2 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Till 1600hrs?!

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
So the extension of catch is till 3pm and 3-4 is the extra hr for evolve right? I saw some tweets evolve and did not got the skill.. anyone done it yet?
Just now I evolved one during the comm hours and got blast burn.

koolkool

Reaction score
The worst CD hencefar. Period. The first hour was simply unplayable. The atmosphere on the ground wasn't exactly pleasant. Frustrated faces, hopeful faces and bewildered faces can be seen around the park. There were hope when some trainers said they could catch the mon or at one stage log in to the game, but most were false hope, as all trainers were feeling quite frustrated with this recurring network problem NN has been dishing out in CDs. Already a few have moved away for lunch, while the rest were still hopeful NN can fix the problem soon. We were all glad that normal service was rendered after one and a half hour, with more cheerful faces and smiles and exclamation of "shiny!" echoing out in a more regular and familiar pattern and sequence.
I managed 11 shinies with the extended period given by NN, but again, none were tier 1. Evolved 2 non shiny BB Typhlosion and 4 shiny BB Typhlosion to close the chapter on Nov CD, with a bad taste in the mouth in an otherwise routine CD. It's high time NN get their act together on these server issues. If I were to choose, I prefer an error free 3 hours than to have error riddened gameplay with extension to the CD. Time to stand up and be counted, NN.

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The Japanese website seems to have confirmed Ralts as the next community day pokemon.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just filtered by stunky in sgpokemap and the whole sg is like stunky nest :s22:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.