2018 iPad Pro

MyNameQ

Reaction score
No WhatsApp on the iPad. Not even web based I believe.

For sure you can use whatsapp web on your ipad.. just open it in your safari browser.. hold a while on reload / refresh logo and request desktop version.. then you just use it as usual

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahh that’s the problem with Apple. Wants people to use iPad Pro as a pro tool but still doesn’t support desktop safari. Only mobile based.

tec_geek

Reaction score
Managed to get the iPad Pro from Courts using the SINGLE11 promo code. Previously had issues that it says not valid, even though I had created an account and signed in.

After some trial and errors, it seems that you can use the promo code only once, per account, and for that account, I had some payment issues after the "Make Payment" stage.

It is only after creating a new account, which means another email address and another phone number, will then the promo code go through.

Last edited:

slogd3ad

Reaction score
When I full screen watching from YouTube app, the top bar is still showing the signal bars, battery time and date etc. But if use Safari it is ok. Anyone experience the same? Any way to go about cos it’s annoying.

Mine is iPad Pro 12.9, 64gig Cellular. My older iPads don’t have such issues.

Most apps havent update for the ipad pro’s resolution yet.

ewng

Reaction score
So where have the best discount to buy 11”? Is the cellular version can install whatsapp?

I bought from Qoo10...local set 64gb wifi $1069 after $110 cart coupon and $20 off with $1k gift cards...waiting time is 2 weeks and I’m okie with it...

Just search iPad Pro 11 and you’ll it... :)

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
No online stores exept Apple to purchase the Apple Pencil and Keyboard folio? Wanna save some money on accessories since it is 11.11

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No online stores exept Apple to purchase the Apple Pencil and Keyboard folio? Wanna save some money on accessories since it is 11.11

What about physical shops like Hachi Tech, Best Denki? Doing any promotion? I heard Courts Megastore has some offers?

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a difference bet Smart Keyboard and Smart Keyboard folio right. One is simply a keyboard while the other is a keyboard that folds to become a casing too.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a difference bet Smart Keyboard and Smart Keyboard folio right. One is simply a keyboard while the other is a keyboard that folds to become a casing too.

e folio is a super ripoff. dun waste $ on it.

xhui22

Reaction score
Keyboard depends on your needs. For me it’s a must and first accessory I got together with the IPP. I take my IPP to meetings and take notes very frequently. So keyboard is a must. The Apple keyboard is so light and intuitive! No need Bluetooth even. Super nice and needed for me. Enjoy your toys!

Actually the folio can buy from Taobao at $20. I think the folio is great for portability. Is the keyboard really necessary?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.