Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, is anyone using the Xiaomi air purifier 2s? Is 6mths warranty good enough, or should I get one with 13mths warranty?

i using gen 2. few years liao still working. if it helps. i think 2s came out less than 1 year.

smeagoly

Reaction score
Hi, is anyone using the Xiaomi air purifier 2s? Is 6mths warranty good enough, or should I get one with 13mths warranty?
6 mths good enough. I bought one in January so far so good. Filter also about 50% left. Very low running cost for air purifier

beautyseek

Reaction score
I have 2 accounts. One has Q money. The othet has Q points. Anyone knows if i can transfer Q points or Q money to the other acct?

JustDoLor

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can use the same credit card on 2 different accounts and apply $10 Citi coupon for both account?

duh123

Reaction score
Hi, do you mean when making payment to buy gift card select paylah? Cos I selected paylah and final amt shows $30.*I didn't "Place order" yet.

Hey,
Did you eventually make the purchase and get the rebate? I checkout with paylah at about 2pm ystd but didnt receive the rebate. Seems like the quota of qualifying transactions as been reached...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.