NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Instent

Reaction score
Anyone know about EPT exemption criteria?

Hi all,

Is EPT compulsory for all now? As I read from NIE website and Brightsparks that depending on your A/O-level result, candidates may be exempted from EPT (E.g. for English-medium subjects, if one attain at least a B3 in O-level or B in A-level is exempted from taking EPT). Has MOE changed the system?

Hope anyone who knows can help on this!

Thanks in advance! :s13:

PS: Unable to send URLs for where I read those information here. Pardon me for that haha

Mamimo

Reaction score
The HR lady emailed me twice and called me once to ask for my 2006-2007 cpf statements. In the call she mentioned it was to compute an offer, so I’m taking it as a positive sign 😅.

If anyone is also in my situation, it turns out that you can “purchase’ backdated statements of account from cpf. 😅😅😅

should be 5 weeks already right... any news?? :s11:

sunnysideupp

Reaction score
The HR lady emailed me twice and called me once to ask for my 2006-2007 cpf statements. In the call she mentioned it was to compute an offer, so I’m taking it as a positive sign 😅.

If anyone is also in my situation, it turns out that you can “purchase’ backdated statements of account from cpf. 😅😅😅

Hi did your status change to shortlisted? And can I check when did they call/email you regarding the cpf statement?

pmamate

Reaction score
Anyone here took ELPT before willing to share some information regarding the test with regards to its difficulty or format.

dedfswu

Reaction score
Anyone here took ELPT before willing to share some information regarding the test with regards to its difficulty or format.

Hello Pamamate, have you received your ELPT date? don't mind share your timelines and which course did you apply?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.