Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is is true that A7 2018 has the normal charging speed? The last generation has fast charging though. Able to use Samsung pay right since it has NFC?

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is is true that A7 2018 has the normal charging speed? The last generation has fast charging though. Able to use Samsung pay right since it has NFC?

charger given is 1.55A, i got a samsung 2A charger, not sure will it charge faster :s22:

got NFC and samsung pay, not sure does it work

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
charger given is 1.55A, i got a samsung 2A charger, not sure will it charge faster :s22:

got NFC and samsung pay, not sure does it work

i don't think so eh, even if you use a fast charging adapter, the phone still don't support. Sad that there is no fast charging

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes, clear case and screen protector, though not glass one.

I still thought of buying using the $150 lazada voucher :s22:

Alamak, I didn't know it comes with screen protector and already ordered it last week.

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do I create gif in A7. I was fiddling and remb seeing this option. Now dunno where to find it.

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i haven open my a7 sia. shld i sell it away. my wife wans note9 :crazy:
anyone review a7 liao how is it :s22:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
i haven open my a7 sia. shld i sell it away. my wife wans note9 :crazy:
anyone review a7 liao how is it :s22:

quite big and heavy in size, bigger than my old zte axon with 5.5"

menu also not user friendly, prefer XM or ZTE nearer to iphone os, everything also can customise

tellim

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far all ok. Don't find any difference compare to my old s6. General usage so I don't have issue w the camera and playing mobile legend .

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score

menu also not user friendly, prefer XM or ZTE nearer to iphone os, everything also can customise

Do know that driod can install custom launcher right ??

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score

Wish there was something smaller and lighter but with similar specs. But I guess the weight is still manageable for me. Dimensions-wise will be a bit hard to stuff into my pocket argh

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wish there was something smaller and lighter but with similar specs. But I guess the weight is still manageable for me. Dimensions-wise will be a bit hard to stuff into my pocket argh

U din have a look and feel of the phone b4 u decided to buy it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.