Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

longfart

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it'll take for the Paylah $2 cashback to appear in the wallet?

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I stop ordering frozen food after bad experience. They collect at 12pm and deliver 4pm. Food all melt. And that seller pack frozen and dry food together. Everything wet. Didn't dare to eat as don't know spoilt or not.

You should take a picture and write in to complain.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any experts know how can i cancel my item in qoo10?

i placed an order last monday, then last thurs i ask collect the item at his shop but the seller reply no stock have to wait for restock. how do i cancel this? i cannot wait for this item anymore and want to buy from another seller instead. i cannot find any cancel button in the recent order tab :(

Try to use desktop bah (under "My Qoo10") but you have to check seller T & C for cancellation.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Try to use desktop bah (under "My Qoo10") but you have to check seller T & C for cancellation.

thanks! i just pm the seller to cancel this as i can't find the cancel buton. the item is self-collect at his shop so no delivery courier is needed - making this cancellation order easier?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! i just pm the seller to cancel this as i can't find the cancel buton. the item is self-collect at his shop so no delivery courier is needed - making this cancellation order easier?

They will kena penalty if they cancel. It will affect their ratings and i doubt your cancellation is worth it.

The cancellation option is not there under view cancel/refund? Sometimes, some self collection dun allow cancellation like BK meal. Must see t&c stated. If have, u LL have to accept it.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
They will kena penalty if they cancel. It will affect their ratings and i doubt your cancellation is worth it.

The cancellation option is not there under view cancel/refund? Sometimes, some self collection dun allow cancellation like BK meal. Must see t&c stated. If have, u LL have to accept it.

my order is still inside recent order. cannot find it under cancel/refund tab. :(
mine is phone case, how to wait so long.... duno what should i do now :s22:

BkB7tWw.jpg

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my order is still inside recent order. cannot find it under cancel/refund tab. :(

BkB7tWw.jpg

Write to Qoo10. Last time my order stuck under despatch to qexpress and seller no response. Gave them the facts and they help me to cancel and process refund.

urutoraman

Reaction score

BkB7tWw.jpg

Spigen Official Store
Cancellation : Within 1days from payment date

Tell the seller that you cannot wait too long, ask them to cancel. If cannot, email the cso - tell them seller unable to fulfill the order and refuse to cancel. Still cannot, file a dispute with Paypal to claim back the money (hopefully you are using Paypal).

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Write to Qoo10. Last time my order stuck under despatch to qexpress and seller no response. Gave them the facts and they help me to cancel and process refund.

ok then i shall write to qoo10 for help since i doubt seller will cancel for me

Spigen Official Store
Cancellation : Within 1days from payment date

Tell the seller that you cannot wait too long, ask them to cancel. If cannot, email the cso - tell them seller unable to fulfill the order and refuse to cancel. Still cannot, file a dispute with Paypal to claim back the money (hopefully you are using Paypal).

omg after 1day cannot cancel? their stocks also duno when will arrive, not that i want to cancel :(

i'm no using paypal, use cc payment :s22:

Diaborex

Reaction score
Quickly call the qoo10 customer service hotline now..but also be prepare to talk with a strong foreign accents cs w/standard replies.

That time i called for a refund matter the cs resolved it within a day.Need to take note of the hotline operating hrs.

System auto resolve liao I think.

Then their cso sent their standard reply.

dora&boots

Reaction score
anyone bought sth from qoo10 with seller claiming no responsibility for lost mail?

how q10 cso resolve such issue if reli lost mail huh? waited 2wks liao still no sign, seller only advise me to wait...

Does anyone know how long it'll take for the Paylah $2 cashback to appear in the wallet?

1st $2 inside wallet asap. but the 2nd n 3rd $2 still missing. lol. but txn history shows all 3 $2's alr cashbacked.

what's the experience with qx quick? confirm they deliver at the allocated date/time?

ermm, the delivery guy slam fisted my door lor cause they under super tight deadlines to meet those allocated time slots. my baby cried jialiat. since then, i dun get stuff under qx quick.

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone bought sth from qoo10 with seller claiming no responsibility for lost mail?

how q10 cso resolve such issue if reli lost mail huh? waited 2wks liao still no sign, seller only advise me to wait...

Qoo10 will tell u this is your problem between seller and buyer (you), go sort it out yourselves. Qoo10 is just a platform nia.

To be fair, if seller provide option for normal mail(free or <$1.00) or registered mail, usually their T&C would state they will not be responsible for lost mail. Coz there are cases of lost mail by Singpost for non registered mail.

Try waiting a bit more for normal nail. Make sure u wrote correct address details. Worst case, write off and repurchase.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

omg after 1day cannot cancel? their stocks also duno when will arrive, not that i want to cancel :(

Try Qoo10 first. Last resort is to raise a dispute to credit card bank.

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qoo10 is the worst platform for customer experience. unfortunately too many people like to hiam a few dollars hoping no disputes will happen

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Ask help from Qoo10 CSO will be better option.

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
1st $2 inside wallet asap. but the 2nd n 3rd $2 still missing. lol. but txn history shows all 3 $2's alr cashbacked.

cos ur 2nd and 3rd transaction they deduct $28 from ur bank only...

my 2nd transaction i have $2 in my paylah, the $30 payment to qoo10 consists of $2 from paylah and $28 from my bank (auto-deduct)

that's why at the end of the day u only have $2 in ur wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.