Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryn79

Reaction score
Hi, it is my first time using QPRIME to deliver the items to my house.
How will I be notified of the delivery date? thnks!

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if qexpress claim to have deliveerd item but buyer never receive , who will bear the refund? issit seller/ qoo10?

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
if qexpress claim to have deliveerd item but buyer never receive , who will bear the refund? issit seller/ qoo10?

qxpress got tracking one..got ur signature at the product page there.

seller will bear it, but the driver will kena.

that time i bought something w qxpress but the parcel missing. i texted the delivery guy and he said he cannot find, but he offered to refund me the money. if you report missing parcel the delivery guy will kena fine and maybe lose his job.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qxpress got tracking one..got ur signature at the product page there.

seller will bear it, but the driver will kena.

that time i bought something w qxpress but the parcel missing. i texted the delivery guy and he said he cannot find, but he offered to refund me the money. if you report missing parcel the delivery guy will kena fine and maybe lose his job.

tell u somehting funny

i never receive and sign for the product and they delivery status page got a signature that looks like mine!

i think they probably copied the signature from one of my old orders ! :vijayadmin:

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
tell u somehting funny

i never receive and sign for the product and they delivery status page got a signature that looks like mine!

i think they probably copied the signature from one of my old orders ! :vijayadmin:

did ur family member collect on ur behalf?

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
no lor... but how u know they will lose their job ?

the delivery guy told me one. he says if i report missing parcel he will lose his job so he offered to refund me.

i think they got some penalty system, like if parcel go missing more than X times then u get fired or sth

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tell u somehting funny

can report to police case of identity theft

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tell u somehting funny

Qxpress's normal practice but there's a danger of losing stuff if there's a thief nearby.

micey84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, it is my first time using QPRIME to deliver the items to my house.
How will I be notified of the delivery date? thnks!

Qprime uses Qxpress (same delivery company)
will have a tracking number and on the day that they deliver, the status will change to "Starting Delivery to Recipient" in the morning.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the delivery guy told me one. he says if i report missing parcel he will lose his job so he offered to refund me.

i think they got some penalty system, like if parcel go missing more than X times then u get fired or sth

Yes, they need to pay $200 (if I remember correctly). If item is less than $200, they rather refund you out of pocket.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually ask qxpress delivery man leave my packages outside of my hse when there is no one at home. They will even send me a photo of package outside my hse to verify, and most probably to cover @$$. They are scared of complaints of lost parcels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.