feel free to use:

1XX4K9HE1236484 $11.00 (For min. $50)
1XX4K9H71236485 $50.00 (For min. $300)
255UD2YC1236487 $110.00 (For min. $800)

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Noob question about HP.

Those phones like huawei nova 3i that supports only 2.4Ghz but not 5Ghz, while it might be slower on wifi, what about if 4G data sim is inserted in phone ? Is it also slower on sim card compared to one that supports 5 Ghz ?

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those phones like huawei nova 3i that supports only 2.4Ghz but not 5Ghz, while it might be slower on wifi, what about if 4G data sim is inserted in phone ? Is it also slower on sim card compared to one that supports 5 Ghz ?

1 is data network
1 is wifi connection

Both are difference channel.

5 is faster when u're near router, 2.4 is faster and stable when u're distance from router.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 is data network
1 is wifi connection

Both are difference channel.

5 is faster when u're near router, 2.4 is faster and stable when u're distance from router.

Hellooo minmin.. surprised to see u still up.. :D

Wat phone/s r u eyeing now?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For the price of a Huawei nova 3i, u can easily get other phones that have 5 Ghz..

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

Both are different things. Wifi doesn't affect data speed. You shouldn't see much of a difference in terms of data speed.

As for wifi, 5 ghz has shorter range whereas 2.4 ghz has longer range.

5 ghz typically is faster compared to 2.4 ghz. 2.4 ghz is slower because it is too widely adopted. Most of the electrical appliances are using 2.4 ghz, like TV, network printers, speakers etc. With that many applications, it would cause interference, which resulted in your slower internet speed.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if the Paylah $2 cashback still valid now? how to know if finished already anot? :o

p.s. nevermind seems not worth to do it if i use that but don't get any cashback :crazy:

no issue for me but i spin that last midnight lol

Think still have, i will try later when free.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if the Paylah $2 cashback still valid now? how to know if finished already anot? :o

p.s. nevermind seems not worth to do it if i use that but don't get any cashback :crazy:

I just used it twice last night and got $4 cashback instantly.

1. Top up paylah with amt u gonna pay.
2. On desktop or mobile, click on pay with paylah.
3. Enter paylah and a poo up will appear, asking u to confirm payment.
4. Once done, click confirm in qoo10.
5. Once all payment all done, the $2 will instantly appear in paylah with pop up.
6. Maybe the only way to know if expire or not is to check the icon in qoo10 checkout page??

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really got so much things to buy ah?

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh, should have get anker box.... :(
aom335.jpg

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought anything from whitestone this past weekend? They like not working, item still stuck on shipping requested.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just tried and still have 4000+....

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied. Noticed the cheaper phones support wifi 2.4 Ghz only so hesitate to buy as I thought wifi speed slower. Quoting huawei nova 3i as example only.

But I need a spare phone when I go overseas to put malaysia sim. In Singapore won't use it much. So if data speed on sim is the same and only wifi a bit slower, I will won't use the wifi support as a criteria anymore.

Any recommendation ? Need to have playstore installed. Read earlier that some got china rom. I am totally geek won't know how to fix these things. Thank you.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied. Noticed the cheaper phones support wifi 2.4 Ghz only so hesitate to buy as I thought wifi speed slower. Quoting huawei nova 3i as example only.

But I need a spare phone when I go overseas to put malaysia sim. In Singapore won't use it much. So if data speed on sim is the same and only wifi a bit slower, I will won't use the wifi support as a criteria anymore.

Any recommendation ? Need to have playstore installed. Read earlier that some got china rom. I am totally geek won't know how to fix these things. Thank you.
Get cheap and good mi max 3.. Battery is like powerbank can help u charge another phone and can on GPS whole day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.