MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi,

Pls let me know the price if you help to order Celle Chairs. Looking at the one with back cushion.

Thanks.

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

is the MODEL HR04 compatible with the remastered aeron?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
old or new model better?

The tilt on the remastered feels more fluid and reacts with better dexterity, this promotes movement which promotes better blood circulation and reduce stiffness.
The weaving definitely feels more comfortable with a softer and pleasant feel. The armrest has a major improvement in its design. Overall it's a better design.

I personally ordered that for my son at the beginnning of this year when both were still sold.

The classic aerons had stopped production and been phased out anyway.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Was away in the past 10 months and be away for another few more.

All orders is the past year and aftersales were executed automatically by our warehousing and service agent in Singapore. So far, all orders had been executed and delivered faster than the previous years.

Stock will be running low for Xmas for sure. Please submit orders from the website www.unwantedimports.com for faster response.

reactivate

Reaction score
Hi,

Sent an email to the address provided on the website on 23 Oct but have not gotten a response since. Is there another way to reach you guys?

BH Koh

Reaction score
Hi,

Sent an email to the address provided on the website on 23 Oct but have not gotten a response since. Is there another way to reach you guys?

Hi, just placed an order. Do I have to include your company name Grand Cruz Production Pte Ltd when making fund transfer to your DBS Multicurrency account?

Also is there stock available for delivery and when?

Last edited:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi looking for a quick reply to my questions
Thanks
If you are paying from a DBS/POSB account, please transfer to the DBS account. You do not need to key in the name.

For other banks, please transfer to the OCBC. The name will be necessary if required by your bank.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
An update on what we are following up on.
After mass order on the espresso machines, and HM for more than a decade.
We are working on a new project that is not related to HM but might be very interesting to take note.

We will reveal more when our research complete in about 3 months, or earlier.
It will be another quality product which we know people will be interested and will be of value.

Also if you have any enquiries, please contact us from our website www.unwantedimports.com
As mentioned earlier, the response will be faster but please don't ask us to mass order things that we don't carry or retail spare parts, those emails won't be answered.

Last edited:

loki79a

Reaction score
For those who have the remastered aeron with headrest, which headrest hr3 or 4 is more comfortable and allows one to rotate ones head while on headrest without having edges of headrest dig into sides of your head. Based on height I should get a hr3 but I am concerned abt the point above.
Anyone who has a hr3 can kindly share their experience.

Weiren05

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just purchased a Remastered Aeron and made payment through DBS transfer in full.

Please get in touch with me on delivery details. Thanks.

Rgds
Wayne

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
For those who have the remastered aeron with headrest, which headrest hr3 or 4 is more comfortable and allows one to rotate ones head while on headrest without having edges of headrest dig into sides of your head. Based on height I should get a hr3 but I am concerned abt the point above.
Anyone who has a hr3 can kindly share their experience.

Have an HR3, but as you said, the headrest "cups" your head. The curved edges of the headrest hits my headphones when I lean back. My headphones are fairly large (HD6xx).

Although I'm not sure whether the HR4 will be too big.

Weiren05

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick deliver. Purchased my HM yesterday at around 7pm and it was deliver this evening at 8pm. Fully assembled with headrest and upgraded German caster. The 2.1k is well spend.

Cheers
Wayne

Hi,

I've just purchased a Remastered Aeron and made payment through DBS transfer in full.

Please get in touch with me on delivery details. Thanks.

Rgds
Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.