Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get cheap and good mi max 3.. Battery is like powerbank can help u charge another phone and can on GPS whole day

Did a quick check. The 4GB/64 seems sold out. 6GB/128 too ex and I don't need so much since this is spare phone and less use.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For HP, what is the advice for warranty ? Better to pay for longer warranty ?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied. Noticed the cheaper phones support wifi 2.4 Ghz only so hesitate to buy as I thought wifi speed slower. Quoting huawei nova 3i as example only.

But I need a spare phone when I go overseas to put malaysia sim. In Singapore won't use it much. So if data speed on sim is the same and only wifi a bit slower, I will won't use the wifi support as a criteria anymore.

Any recommendation ? Need to have playstore installed. Read earlier that some got china rom. I am totally geek won't know how to fix these things. Thank you.
Redmi Note 5 Pro or Note 6 Pro. Both have 5ghz and dual sim.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paid $30 for the 6 port charger last year I think... Sigh...

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT
I paid almost $50 when it 1st came out. Even imported it from amazon :s13: been using it for years now and it's still working fine.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what the max cap for gc? currently at $1100.

Lol nvm dun fret.. u couldn't have bought all of the SBs that were on sale right?

When will u be receiving ur Marshall SB?

anker good for christmas present. :(
just felt that nowadays sellers using surprise box to clear their old stock so no point of buying.

still at processing

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shipping requested means seller acknowledged the order right or is it automated process aftrr payment?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shipping requested means seller acknowledged the order right or is it automated process aftrr payment?
Shipping requested means passed Qoo10's verification. Order already passed to seller for processing. Requesting means still stuck at Qoo10, not passed to seller.

dora&boots

Reaction score
quite common tho, usually if the delivery comes when nobody is at home the delivery guy will just tell me that he left it outside my house before signing on my behalf.

nothing serious la. just a malum prohibitum

i'm glad to be following this thread. every day i learn sth new. :s12:

Malum prohibitum (plural mala prohibita, literal translation: "wrong [as or because] prohibited") is a Latin phrase used in law to refer to conduct that constitutes an unlawful act only by virtue of statute,[1] as opposed to conduct that is evil in and of itself, or malum in se.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malum_prohibitum

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Qxpress improved a lot, I bought 5 separate items from 5 different vendors on 10/11 (Sat night) and 4 items were consolidated and delivered to me by 13/11 (Tues morning) in one shot. The last one was delayed by vendor but shipping reflected as shipping so should be receiving it by tomorrow.

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shipping requested means passed Qoo10's verification. Order already passed to seller for processing. Requesting means still stuck at Qoo10, not passed to seller.

hmm. ok. Anyone still on shipping requested? i ordered a monitor from dynacore on the 11th. its still at shipping requested. They didnt reply to my messages for the last 2 days.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
I find Qxpress improved a lot, I bought 5 separate items from 5 different vendors on 10/11 (Sat night) and 4 items were consolidated and delivered to me by 13/11 (Tues morning) in one shot. The last one was delayed by vendor but shipping reflected as shipping so should be receiving it by tomorrow.

i like qxpress too!

They are doing a good job at my office and home delivery address.

cryn79

Reaction score
just install the Qoo10 app on your phone and you'll receive your delivery status.

Hi Bro,
Thnks for sharing.
Last week, I had installed the Q10 app. This morning wanted to go out, received notification tht delivery is today. So I have to cancel my appt already.

Guess I will check every night ard 1am, to see the delivery status so I can plan my day better.

dora&boots

Reaction score
ermm, anyone used posb debit card to pay then order kena cancelled by seller, how long will the reversal of charge take?

previously i used citibank, within 1-2 workdays can see reversal liao. but posb like beri slow

zacky1223

Reaction score
ermm, anyone used posb debit card to pay then order kena cancelled by seller, how long will the reversal of charge take?

previously i used citibank, within 1-2 workdays can see reversal liao. but posb like beri slow

My one took around 1 month plus. I use credit card. Mine is I cancel order

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
i'm glad to be following this thread. every day i learn sth new. :s12:

Malum prohibitum (plural mala prohibita, literal translation: "wrong [as or because] prohibited") is a Latin phrase used in law to refer to conduct that constitutes an unlawful act only by virtue of statute,[1] as opposed to conduct that is evil in and of itself, or malum in se.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malum_prohibitum

LOL i can't even find this post anymore. i think it got deleted by moderators??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.