Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
siteplan_tap_N9C18.png

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also just applied. But any of you guys worry that the plot in front and behind is reserved for high rise residential? Later buy liao then Dio block

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking at the site plan, 3 out of 4 sides are reserved for future high rise development. As good as not many good views. Plus lots of construction dust and noise coming up next time.

Also have this concern but also dunno when those plots would be used. Later 20 years later then they use how

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I also just applied. But any of you guys worry that the plot in front and behind is reserved for high rise residential? Later buy liao then Dio block

Sure blocked. High rise, if similar to current BTO would be 17 floor. Unless they build lower than that. If you are willing to wait, can wait for those nearer to Bedok Reservoir lor, sure no block. Got one end sure no block is Temasek Poly side. :o

dragonbryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure blocked. High rise, if similar to current BTO would be 17 floor. Unless they build lower than that. If you are willing to wait, can wait for those nearer to Bedok Reservoir lor, sure no block. Got one end sure no block is Temasek Poly side. :o

Temasek poly side they gonna build new road I suspect will have feeder bus. Would much rather be on the other end maybe nearer to bus 69. Or the front nearer to bus 72 (I think). Go interchange nearer.

But dunno when they will use those plot. If lucky next 15 years also don't have then ho seh liao

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
General Specs for Tampines GreenGem 2rm flexi-5rm.

uFEw02o.jpg

Nikbell

Reaction score
Just applied for 4 room also, huat ah. Good location, currently stay nearby the proposed bto site also

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Please show yishun some love lol

It’s not mainly about Yishun’s reputation, but it’s actual location. It is damn far from mrt even compare to the SK bto. Anyone can tell why it’s not in demand. But for those big families, extended and friends who like to stay together, here is their chance. Who knows, a whole family and friends can all stay in one block. :s7:

TingHa

Reaction score
Reporting in. Hope to get a number this time round.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh when is the latest timing that i can apply for the HLE ah?

from what i gather, after application close.. about 2 months later (if kanna) will go down to choose flat? which is around say 20th jan?

how long does the HLE application takes? can i apply HLE on early jan? will it be in time?

iam7377

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what the different with the 4 room and 5 room?

Isit the balcony?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.