Manchester United - Theatre of Dreams - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.

spykid

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we can land SergioA or HarryK you might be surprised.

He’s already at the club. Alexis

By the way i’ve just seen James Wilson is still a United player. On loan in scottish league

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Mai argue lah

Ashley Young considering signing one year extension

Good news or bad news you say?

How many fullbacks has City signed since and we are still using Young/Valencia/Shaw (Dalot is just Tahith Chong at this moment, don't expect him to carry us).

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
poor lkk, sanchez

every week needs to be scrutinised by the press. luckily the paycheck manage to give them some comfort.....lots of comfort.

if im getting sanchez kind of pay.. i don't mind getting scrutinized by my boss everyday. :o but in reality im getting dogshit pay so if bei song, leave loh.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
epImeOE.jpg

Ibrahimović was left out from the list maybe because he was an free agent ?

U7mR8Vf.jpg

what if pep and mourinho swapped the players they bought, how would they fare ??

players problem or manager problem then ?

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its wrong if they hire him, knowing his style of football, demands in buying players, but want him to change all that.

just look at how teams like Chelsea and City changed their squad to fit the manager, and by the way, styles isn't too far off despite all that sacking.

as u mentioned, we changed 3 different styled managers, and with the level of additions to the squad, fans thinks its god given rights that we should be challenging or matching to what Chelsea and City has been doing last 5years. :s22:
I think I mentioned earlier, nothing. Which brings me to my question was employing JM the wrong decision in the first place since they know nothing? Moyes was purely on advice from SAF btw.

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Look at our transfers (the notables one). I wonder why people can think we have been spending a lot and should be stronger. We are not even replacing enough of what we have lost, what strengthening are we talking about? How can people defend Ed and the Board, are they spy from them?

Moyes era: - 2 in 1 out.
In: Mata, Fellaini.

Out: Fabio

LvG era: - 11 in 20 out.
In: Di Maria, Shaw, Herrera, Rojo, Blind, Falcao, Martial, Schneiderlin, Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger

Out: Di Maria, Falcao, RvP, Rafael, Welbeck, Kagawa, Buttner, Zaha, Chicha, M Keane, Evra, Nani, Rio, Fletcher, Vidic, Cleverley, Macheda, Anderson, Giggs

Jose era: - 10 in 10 out.
In: Pogba, Mkhi, Bailly, Zlatan, Lukaku, Matic, Linderlof, Alexis, Fred, Dalot

Out: Schneiderlin, Rooney, Depay, McNair, Schweinsteiger, Mkhi, Januzaj, Zlatan, Blind, Carrick.

Last edited:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just see what City was doing in the market in the 3 years they didn't win the EPL, they still got Aguero and David Silva in the squad today

compared to what United been doing for last 5 years after so many retired...Smalling Jones and 2 makeshift wingbacks old birds Young Valencia to guard our defence, make shift right winger Mata/Lingard
the players we bring in not even at the same levels of how others are doing to strengthen their squad. only thing we have done so far is overpaying for those players in the fees and salary.

they sack managers for fun. but they make sure the football team is taken care of.
meanwhile United make sure the sponsors are well fed.

Last edited:

vitaminc1231

Master Member
Reaction score
Players lose on the field, Ed says result on field no problem.
Players missed sponsor event, Ed sends warning to players.

Enough said.

Adi Dassler

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these JM or EW fault, JM in or out discussion has been done to death already since 2 months ago, now still discussing ah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.