Fallout 76

Quest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 2 beta code to share...

3G4E-N4HQ-Y8QD-M7GQ-P64H
NEC4-KH4C-B4QM-94HD-Q6CX

Reaction score
Love the fallout story because of fallout 4. Last time didn't have a good specs so I followed a youtuber his journey. Now that I have one, but after watching the betas on youtube (not just one), and it looks quite bad...

1. It suppose to be a story game start exit of vault to the end, but now it's like a empty map, you throw players in it, group and run away doing random quests. There are no main story.

2. Don't think the Pacifist thingy will work. People in group can come to you and really want your stuff, and will troll you to the end even if you didn't fire back. youtuber like angryjoe already demonstrated.

Still thinking want to buy this or not. you guys tried the beta, how ooooookk is it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
its been 3 days and the server stilll down for maintenance?

Server only up only these timing...

xvhqGZb.jpg

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
真夜中のパパ;117434939 said:

xvhqGZb.jpg

wtf....only this timing? like 2 hrs or something:s22::s22:

no wonder whenever im on pc and it always shows offlines...darrnit..

thanks for the info bro

MingQing

Reaction score
真夜中のパパ;117430720 said:
Love the fallout story because of fallout 4. Last time didn't have a good specs so I followed a youtuber his journey. Now that I have one, but after watching the betas on youtube (not just one), and it looks quite bad...

1. It suppose to be a story game start exit of vault to the end, but now it's like a empty map, you throw players in it, group and run away doing random quests. There are no main story.

2. Don't think the Pacifist thingy will work. People in group can come to you and really want your stuff, and will troll you to the end even if you didn't fire back. youtuber like angryjoe already demonstrated.

Still thinking want to buy this or not. you guys tried the beta, how ooooookk is it?

You can block them

forumbot

Reaction score
真夜中のパパ;117434939 said:

xvhqGZb.jpg

November 06 6pm-8pm GMT, is November 07 Wednesday 2am-4am Singapore Time
November 08 7pm-1am GMT, is November 09 Friday 3am-9am Singapore Time

Reaction score
I purchased it. SGD79.00 standard edition. (with lots of doubt, and expensive)

I tested during 3am - 4am. Everything is so far ok.

I able to play in high settings but I set to medium, just in case.

My computer does not meet the minimum but still able to play.
able to run smoothly, haven't see any graphic problems.

PQlpSeh.png

0C2SWnk.jpg

The community is so far ok, some people, not so many.

O2jrleR.jpg

The controls were too many. I haven't even tried the building part.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.