2018 iPad Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It’s a small squarish block with a USB-C female hole.
The 3 pins can be folded flat for storage to become a cute square block.
Wait for someone to post else tonight I post.

You can always buy the 29W power adapter. This 18W might be exclusive to this iPad Pro until next year.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m using the 12.9”.
Find that standby power is not as good as my ipad2.
Ipad2 full charge never use after 1 week, the batt is still quite high at 60plus %.
IPad Pro 12.9” full charge standby 1 day can see more drop.
Not sure if the Apple Pencil is always charging and cause this.
Other than that, 2 window multitasking is nice.
Just installed wats app messenger for ipad which will push the wats app msgs to your ipad.
Works great.
Playing marvel strike force has some graphics being nipped off on both sides. Guess the game resolution is not made for ipad.
Cannot adjust 2 windows for affinity photo and YouTube. The YouTube will sit on TOP of affinity photo. Affinity photo always in full screen mode.
Was planning to watch video and do photo editing at same time so cannot.
So not all apps can be displayed and adjusted for 2windows.
Photo editing using affinity photo is quite nice as machiam drawing with pencil.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OMG no regrets getting the 11". Got it at $121 lesser during the courts sale last weekend some more and free air fryer. LOL. The device is awesome.

****y free air fryer?
I only got the $9 buy a Tefal frying pan worth 65.90.
You deal so good.

Overtmission

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No regrets with the 11 inch.

OMG no regrets getting the 11". Got it at $121 lesser during the courts sale last weekend some more and free air fryer. LOL. The device is awesome.

Wah which tablet u guys owned before the upgrade huh? coming from a 12.9 and 10.5 gen 2, I don’t seem to experience ur level of excitement with this purchase leh

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to have iPad Pro 10.5 before I switch to android and back to 12.9” iPad Pro. Damn excited. Freaking awesome device

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my unit from courts. For some reason, I am unable to purchase AppleCare online. Keep showing me not eligible. Anyone fast the same problem?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Currently using the 10.5 iPad Pro and 12.9 2nd generation. Next week going to go down Apple Orchard to get my 10.4 replaced due to screen issue

Wah which tablet u guys owned before the upgrade huh? coming from a 12.9 and 10.5 gen 2, I don’t seem to experience ur level of excitement with this purchase leh

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
What app for it the WhatsApp for iPad

I’m using the 12.9”.
Find that standby power is not as good as my ipad2.
Ipad2 full charge never use after 1 week, the batt is still quite high at 60plus %.
IPad Pro 12.9” full charge standby 1 day can see more drop.
Not sure if the Apple Pencil is always charging and cause this.
Other than that, 2 window multitasking is nice.
Just installed wats app messenger for ipad which will push the wats app msgs to your ipad.
Works great.
Playing marvel strike force has some graphics being nipped off on both sides. Guess the game resolution is not made for ipad.
Cannot adjust 2 windows for affinity photo and YouTube. The YouTube will sit on TOP of affinity photo. Affinity photo always in full screen mode.
Was planning to watch video and do photo editing at same time so cannot.
So not all apps can be displayed and adjusted for 2windows.
Photo editing using affinity photo is quite nice as machiam drawing with pencil.

wynd

Reaction score
I got my unit from courts. For some reason, I am unable to purchase AppleCare online. Keep showing me not eligible. Anyone fast the same problem?

U need wait between 3 to 5 days for the device activation date to be synced on their system for Apple care. Encountered the same issue for my iPhone when getting the Apple care+.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m from Ipad2.
When I upgrade my iPhone from 7s to X, I was only a bit excited.
But from a lagging Ipad2 to current pro, there’re many improvements such as direct connection to a camera.
And coupled with a bezel less iPad which is more aesthetically pleasing.

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What app for it the WhatsApp for iPad

App Store and search for watsapp. Will show messenger for watsapp. Install and launch will have a qr code.
Need to go to watsapp on phone and go to settings page and look for web watsapp. Then use phone to take scan on iPad watsapp messenger qr code. Then settled.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Same here. I made an appt with apple call back n they will perform online diagnostics n send u s link to purchase

Same here too! Gotten my unit from Courts as well and I couldn’t buy AppleCare+.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the delivery of my 12.9" ordered during the 11.11 sale. Courts called to say that there is no stock and likely delivery can only be made next week. Did you collect yours at the store?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 2 XL

For a listed company like Courts, this kind of service is a laughing stock. Lol! How can they accept order when they have no stock. The way they do things machiam like kindergarten school kids.

Well, no harm waiting if they can give you a firm delivery date. If not, then you slowly wait. Even Apple store stock also limited so they will fulfill their own orders first

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Got mine from best Denki wth Apple care. No issue. Received the AppleCare Proof of Coverage email

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.