SBF - November 2018

blueygirls

Reaction score
No, I have yet to make a booking. Have combed through the FAQs but could not locate an answer to my question.

Yea, unfortunately the HDB hotline is closed for the day. Since the night is still young (hah!) , hope to hear from anyone who might have underwent this process before :)

If i'm not wrong, you can forgo that BTO and apply for the SBF.. But that BTO you forgo will be considered as one chance gone. If another chance you let go, you will be considered as 2nd timer after that.

finicky

Reaction score
Early or late? Very sian one leh.

We will let you know your balloted queue position in January 2019. Applicants who are invited to book a flat will be informed to log on to My HDBPage with their Singpass to view the invitation package and the selection appointment date. The selection exercise will start from January 2019. However, depending on your choice of town/ estate, flat application category, and balloted queue position, your selection appointment may be later.

AnonymousGuy

Reaction score
Everywhere seems oversubscribed. Sigh. I really hope to get low number with mscp and first timer. 😔

Last edited:

slogd3ad

Reaction score
That’s what I have been telling myself for the past few years lol 😣

2 times balloted for BTO, but exceeded queue number.
Now my 1st time for SBF, cannot wait already to have a roof of our own.

Best of luck to all.

Also for SBF.. there's BTO and also Repossessed house unit (resale)... how can we view the house?
Did the BTO have the basic flooring, kitchen, doors, toilets, etc?

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nov 14
8am

zL7xmih.jpg

NHMIrbl.jpg

liquid_j

Reaction score
May 2018 SBF had more much units to choose from compared to Nov 2018 SBF.

Those who didn't give up on May 2018 SBF, you made the right choice.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
May 2018 SBF had more much units to choose from compared to Nov 2018 SBF.

Those who didn't give up on May 2018 SBF, you made the right choice.

What do you think about Punggol & Tampines SBF for this November?

Also anyone can share experience on how you cope about sending your small child to parents' house while working?

firdausjamal

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.