NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

periwinklebreeze

Reaction score
They called on Thursday 8/11. My status is still ‘in process’. 😰😰😰.

They just called me too, and my status is still in process. I think our starting date affects the speed at which they process our application. If we indicated June/July 2019, they might take longer since we are not really needed yet? 😅

sunnysideupp

Reaction score
They just called me too, and my status is still in process. I think our starting date affects the speed at which they process our application. If we indicated June/July 2019, they might take longer since we are not really needed yet? 😅

They called you for missing document also? My interview was on 2nd oct

veniceboat

Reaction score
Ya I guess so too... I registered before the email came so I opt for paynow because there’s no option for bank transfer lol but I think I’m just gna do bank transfer so I have a reference for myself...
Yea didnt work for mine too! Internet banking is probably the safest way?

Happiness1234

Reaction score
Ya I guess so too... I registered before the email came so I opt for paynow because there’s no option for bank transfer lol but I think I’m just gna do bank transfer so I have a reference for myself...

Actually true... no option for bank transfer...

Happiness1234

Reaction score
The timeline for this test is too short, from register to payment to confirm and test day it seems like it’s a rush :/ hopefully this bank transfer thing works! What abt u? Bank transfer too?

Exactly :/ Bank transfer too! Anw lets just call them if theres no confirmation email abt our payment etc!

Origamimosa

Reaction score
Hey, everyone.

Nice to know that there has been some sort of progress for everyone! I am still waiting for news from MOE on my side, but the compulsive obsession to check my inbox has faded a little 😂😂 all the best to everyone going for the ELPT!

Lejardin

Reaction score
Hi, anyone whose starting date for contract teaching is on the 20th December has received the posting letter via mail or email? Thanks!

Valvani

Reaction score
I went for Sec (EL) interview on 29th Oct. Just rcv a call today asking if im open for Pri level? Does that mean im not rejected and my application is progressing? Anyone in similiar shoes?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.