View Single Post
Old 14-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #6569
123kidy
Arch-Supremacy Member

Pogba bashed to death correct, but when he injured against Man siti, "eh where pogba? sure lose sia". Lingard cannot be Messi, don't play better (cus that's the standard mah). Bailly yes did 2 mistakes in one of the games, but Smalling has been making mistakes since SAF era, what say you? ... LJ lah. besides all this, you think they're not fantastic meh?

Same with Martial, sulking in pre-season say you all, get out of man utd say you all. but now, oohhh ahhhhh martial!

thats why i say i pity the players, esp De Gea, the most. They're doing the running work listening to orders, but once wrong, forever wrong.
not really a big fan of lingard but to say he's lousy is unfair to him
obviously JM and southgate sees something in him that alot fans dont
and people are forgetting he won United the community shield, league cup and fa cup for us by scoring in all those finals

i would say he's a good and useful squad player but he needs to improve on his final 3rd decision. very cui.

he did way better than Di Maria did during his time here
sure Di Maria is big name player but what did he do during his time here?
he did absolutely nothing.
no one is doubting he's way more skillful than lingard but in the end what did he do to help further this club? we need committed players not those just in for pay checks