Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if i can reclaim coupon voucher from qoo10 if seller put up item which is already out of stock? i think i just wasted my $110 and i dont want to cancel my order and get penalised.

yamakazi51

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone know if i can reclaim coupon voucher from qoo10 if seller put up item which is already out of stock? i think i just wasted my $110 and i dont want to cancel my order and get penalised.

IF seller no stock, he should be the one cancelling

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

time to play the waiting game and see who cancel first :o

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm. ok. Anyone still on shipping requested? i ordered a monitor from dynacore on the 11th. its still at shipping requested. They didnt reply to my messages for the last 2 days.

I ordered whitestone screen protector on the 11 and now still on shipping requested as well.

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ordered whitestone screen protector on the 11 and now still on shipping requested as well.

u better call them. i managed to call dynacore and they told me they have no stock. need to wait for distro. hell no if im gonna play BF5 without a monitor.

Desmond_

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
many order still under shipping requested :( look like too many order from 11.11 :(

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find Qxpress improved a lot, I bought 5 separate items from 5 different vendors on 10/11 (Sat night) and 4 items were consolidated and delivered to me by 13/11 (Tues morning) in one shot. The last one was delayed by vendor but shipping reflected as shipping so should be receiving it by tomorrow.

Yes,qxpress is good.They process and deliver asap once they gt the item from seller.

beautyseek

Reaction score
Very long did not use Q0010 as the coupons shrunk. Now getting back in. Nowadays no more puzzle? Also can only spin wheel to earn Q points? How to earn Qpoints now?

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many order still under shipping requested :( look like too many order from 11.11 :(

At least acknowledge and put as shipping scheduled still not so bad. Shipping requested is more like seller didnt even see the order :yawn:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Write to Qoo10 CS. They will take some time to investigate and cancel.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm. ok. Anyone still on shipping requested? i ordered a monitor from dynacore on the 11th. its still at shipping requested. They didnt reply to my messages for the last 2 days.

Normally after a big sale, the sellers will be busy packing/fulfilling the orders. So likely you will have to wait for them to ship it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.