2018 iPad Pro

v1hypersg

Reaction score
anyone know where got ex stock for

ipad pro 11, 256 gb, space grey, LTE model ?

ordered online but only stock coming in at end of the month,

want to give away as a present for some one before end of the month for birthday,

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4rxh41M.jpg

Bought fm Q10. Abt $8 a piece.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
4rxh41M.jpg

Bought fm Q10. Abt $8 a piece.

This screen protector not say so good.
That time I went to paste this exact screen protector for my iPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen, the screen protector when you press near the edge of the screen will tend to have bubble.

The guy told me say the iPad Pro screen too thin already that's why have bubble. few days later no more bubble already. Then now with the case on, I press near the edge screen no bubble. don't know is it cause of the case or what. next time try again if still have I go replace it.

luckygal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My nephew is quite good at pasting. So quite well done.

This screen protector not say so good.
That time I went to paste this exact screen protector for my iPad Pro 12.9 2nd gen, the screen protector when you press near the edge of the screen will tend to have bubble.

The guy told me say the iPad Pro screen too thin already that's why have bubble. few days later no more bubble already. Then now with the case on, I press near the edge screen no bubble. don't know is it cause of the case or what. next time try again if still have I go replace it.

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used the provided charger and cable to charge my Huawei P20 Pro, it gives fast charging. Not bad now I can share share charger between my iPad and p20 pro.

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we use a normal anker wall charger with a normal usb C to usb cable for the ipad pro 12, does it charge slower than the original apple charger and cable ? i got a orange port on my anker charger

tokyofanboi

Reaction score
If we use a normal anker wall charger with a normal usb C to usb cable for the ipad pro 12, does it charge slower than the original apple charger and cable ? i got a orange port on my anker charger

Orange port is Quick Charge, iPad pro using Power Delivery so the answer is yes, it will be slower. For iPad pro better to get 30W and above so that can use to charge macbook pro also. iPad pro maximum is 30W

cloud77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Orange port is Quick Charge, iPad pro using Power Delivery so the answer is yes, it will be slower. For iPad pro better to get 30W and above so that can use to charge macbook pro also. iPad pro maximum is 30W

thks ! i am using this 6 port anker charger, its a hassle for me to have a stand alone charger just for ipad pro. I try out and see how slow :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.