Apple Watch Series 4

kiwihow

Reaction score
Depends on luck. My original purchase had the issue. I called in and had it replaced. Came back, same issue. Went down to Apple store to figure things out, now waiting for another replacement. Hope it has no such issue this time. I guess it’s hit and miss.

Hi, may I know have you collected your Apple Watch? How was it? :)

punggolkid

Reaction score
Hi, may I know have you collected your Apple Watch? How was it? :)

Yes I did. This is the 3rd watch already. Still has the problem. This time left side brighter than the rest of the screen. I’m just going to accept it for now. Maybe it’s a production batch issue. Give it a few more months maybe I’ll walk in and do another swap for a later batch.

adrakchai

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get cheaper Apple Watch now? Any promo going on? Need to claim with receipt so cannot buy from carousel. Or it’s better to buy from Apple store?

dimm88

Reaction score
I have updated the watch OS. But I am not getting any reminder for the Breathe app. All notifications set to on. Anyone face the same issue?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know when the heart ECG or EKG will be available in Singapore ?

Don't think SG will have bah.

Compare and look at the below videos from Apple Singapore and Apple US

US Version

SG Version

Apple Singapore didn't state any ECG in the video

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.