NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

huangsandra

Reaction score
reply from MOE

I finished my medical check up a month ago but still no updates. Today I emailed MOE HR, they replied me below:
"You may wish to note that the exact date to assume duty depends on the processing time of application and applicant’s clearance of the Ministry’s requirements, that could vary across applicants.
We would get back to you on your application outcome when it is finalised."
So I guess there will be no employment briefing in November.

Origamimosa

Reaction score
Hello! I just received a call from MOE HR regarding the EPT that I have to go for on 29th November. For those that have been waiting since July, I reckon they are finally going through our applications. AT LONG LAST!

poppyave

Reaction score
the wait is crazy leh. just went for my music EPT on tuesday and now gotta play another round of waiting game :') have been checking emails and careers@gov for status change lol

trnglr

Reaction score
Hi, anyone whose starting date for contract teaching is on the 20th December has received the posting letter via mail or email? Thanks!

hello! i'm also starting on 20th Dec but have not received anything yet. However during the appt briefing they did mention that we'll only hear back on posting around the 1st 2 weeks of Dec so we're still early :)

anyway just curious - do you know what will be happening on 20th Dec? will we be reporting to the sch we're posted to? because I understand from my teacher friends that the schools will be closed still.

nooz17

Reaction score
hello! been reading up on this forum. i went for the interview in mid-oct. still awaiting results. however, i realised my status on careers@gov has changed from "in progress" to "shortlisted", with the "withdraw" button removed. anyone know what does this mean? thanks!

heykim

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just received an email regarding ept on the 29th! Care to share your ept experience, anyone? Thanks! :)

Last edited:

poppyave

Reaction score
hello! been reading up on this forum. i went for the interview in mid-oct. still awaiting results. however, i realised my status on careers@gov has changed from "in progress" to "shortlisted", with the "withdraw" button removed. anyone know what does this mean? thanks!

this is great news!!!!!!!! mine just got changed to shortlisted too!!!!

Last edited:

nooz17

Reaction score
this is great news!!!!!!!! mine just got changed to shortlisted too!!!!
awesome!! did your withdraw button disappear though? cos im super paranoid about that. the only time my withdraw button disappeared with govt applications was when i was unsuccessful D:

Mamimo

Reaction score
Congrats both 👍👍👍👍 ! Mine is still in process 😰😰😰.
What subjects did you interview for?

awesome!! did your withdraw button disappear though? cos im super paranoid about that. the only time my withdraw button disappeared with govt applications was when i was unsuccessful D:

poppyave

Reaction score

yes mine disappeared too. but i believe it shouldn't be a cause for worry since we're now in the shortlist(?). was reading up on this thread for the previous application window and it seems that we could be expecting an email of sorts after the status change? not entirely sure, but good to look out in any case. :)

which subject did you apply for?

poppyave

Reaction score
Congrats both 👍👍👍👍 ! Mine is still in process 😰😰😰.
What subjects did you interview for?

hopefully they change status one by one lol! as long as no rejection letter i think still got hope heh.

applied for DipEd pri music!

nooz17

Reaction score
yes mine disappeared too. but i believe it shouldn't be a cause for worry since we're now in the shortlist(?). was reading up on this thread for the previous application window and it seems that we could be expecting an email of sorts after the status change? not entirely sure, but good to look out in any case. :)

which subject did you apply for?

i applied for sec el. the hr lady told me that moe is looking for pri sch teachers though.

annaxnain

Reaction score
Anyone who went for interview in Oct and has gotten any calls/emails regarding EPT/medical/offer/rejection yet?

smellywelly

Reaction score
Hey guys! Just received an email regarding ept on the 29th! Care to share your ept experience, anyone? Thanks! :)

Can anyone share their experience on the english proficiency test? Saw many people asking regarding this but no one left any feedback.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.