Status
Not open for further replies.

arc13

Reaction score
ITXCC3F.jpg

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here has the Lorier Neptune here? If so, would appreciate impressions. Looking at v2 lol.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2atu6ttvmby11.jpg

Saw this post from r/rolex.

It's been awhile already.
But if rolex ad follow is another thing.
BTW this is rolex usa.

Sg now also start to practice this

It doesn't stop people from flipping.
Why because rolex ad withheld stock.
Rolex cannot produce enough for the demand.
It has become a stage where you can't get what you want. Makes you want it even more.

So it's pretty pointless.

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW this is rolex usa.

It has become a stage where you can't get what you want. Makes you want it even more.

yah recently collected my sub, the ad also follow e steps as per e memo

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BTW this is rolex usa.

Yet try they shall.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
^ at least they show consumers that they are trying to curb reselling.
However, reselling is a big part of the rolex market.
It just make the brand more desirable because people couldn't lay their hands on it. And a long standing mindset of general mass that rolex is the the "best" watch you can get out there.
Little that they know. Rolex is just a mid mass luxury product

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You're on a microbrand roll!! Are you going for the Talos launch event next Saturday?
:)

In the end I decided not to go for the Lorier Neptune v2. To be very honest, I think whatever the brand did to that rehaut, ugly as it was on its own, destroyed the entire look of the watch.

I don't know what look the watch is trying to go for now. Seems confused now, like a modern design with vintage inspired markers and a big crown and acrylic crystal.

This picture from them, which they so proudly took, says it all. Hoping the v1 will pop up soon for a reasonable price somewhere.

erHG7k7.jpg

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In the end I decided not to go for the Lorier Neptune v2. To be very honest, I think whatever the brand did to that rehaut, ugly as it was on its own, destroyed the entire look of the watch.

I don't know what look the watch is trying to go for now. Seems confused now, like a modern design with vintage inspired markers and a big crown and acrylic crystal.

This picture from them, which they so proudly took, says it all. Hoping the v1 will pop up soon for a reasonable price somewhere.

erHG7k7.jpg

Maybe they will copy Rolex and put Lorier around the rehaut? to be honest a single line red text on the V2 dial will make it sell better.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score

erHG7k7.jpg

The V1 looks so much better indeed. I was on the verge of getting it back then, but I'm just not a fan of broad arrow style hands.

I'll be at the event next week too. Can't wait!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The V1 looks so much better indeed. I was on the verge of getting it back then, but I'm just not a fan of broad arrow style hands.

I'll be at the event next week too. Can't wait!

I really like the case size and look, but the last few times it was released I had just bought other pieces so put on hold.. Who knew that they would take a step back in design!

See ya there bro. Can't wait too! Nop told me to prep my wallet.. Doesn't sound good, but maybe he's selling the new Elementals on the spot for $50, one can dream..

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe they will copy Rolex and put Lorier around the rehaut? to be honest a single line red text on the V2 dial will make it sell better.

Dunno, probably not re Rolex la, that's downright tacky! I think the dial is alright. These are basically mashups of a few iconic watches from the past haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.