[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Got consider wall mounting ur soundbar? Can free up some space for other stuff,I did my living setup as below.

http://s646.photobucket.com/user/Xs...zxgug_edit_1542161818114_zpsul2ilqc9.jpg.html
20181114_101129_zpswhvzxgug_edit_1542161818114_zpsul2ilqc9.jpg

Very hardcore

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

d3fc0n

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got consider wall mounting ur soundbar? Can free up some space for other stuff,I did my living setup as below.

is that a n850/950.. mine on the way, my the other 1111 hoot :p

as seen frm my prev pic the console top nt much space regardless of mounting sound bar or nt. i probably getting a laptop cooler and shift back into the console opening

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
Very hardcore

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

Tbh, i am not really hardcore gamer per say, just occasionally played some single player games and local coop with my wife.

Situation is really opposite of the younger times, too many games but too little time.:s22:

is that a n850/950.. mine on the way, my the other 1111 hoot :p

as seen frm my prev pic the console top nt much space regardless of mounting sound bar or nt. i probably getting a laptop cooler and shift back into the console opening

Its k850 , the previous gen of n850, its really a powerful soundbar with wide sound stage which i have to tone down the bass quite frequently when it get too loud. You won't regert getting its successor.

Quite true, ur tv is mounted quite close to ur tv console which doesn't give much clearance unless u consider mounting the sound bar above ur tv which i know some ppl did but it looks kinda werid to me imo..

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i cant seem to view fallout 76 on sea psn.. anyone also experiencing this?

this game can skip. so far i have not read any positive reviews from those who managed to play the beta game. most say its garbage and different from previous fallout.
It's up on SG/Asia PSN store now (link). S$81.30, along with microtransaction DLCs (Atoms, an in-game currency you can use in Fallout 76 to buy a variety of customization items for your character. Visit the in-game Atomic Shop to see what’s available.) ranging from S$6.70 to S$53.90 :s8:. Skip lah, wait for the game to go free-to-play.

Metacritic user score 2.8/10 (professional scores not available yet). 50GB day 1 patch, bigger than the game itself.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's up on SG/Asia PSN store now (link). S$81.30, along with microtransaction DLCs (Atoms, an in-game currency you can use in Fallout 76 to buy a variety of customization items for your character. Visit the in-game Atomic Shop to see what’s available.) ranging from S$6.70 to S$53.90 :s8:. Skip lah, wait for the game to go free-to-play.

Metacritic user score 2.8/10 (professional scores not available yet). 50GB day 1 patch, bigger than the game itself.

they might as well develop fallout 4 expansion or fallout 5

XseanX

Master Member
Reaction score
nice and clean setup :s12:

Thanks,yea trying to keep everything as minimal and uncluttered esp with cables if possible.

The samsung Qled tv design really help alot in by shifting all the connections to the one connect box which i can hide in the drawer.
Leaving only a single optic cable connected to the tv.

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better to replay fallout 4 with all expansions than to play 76.
One of the things I love most about the Fallout series was the VATS system which was butchered in 76 due to the real time multiplayer environment

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the things I love most about the Fallout series was the VATS system which was butchered in 76 due to the real time multiplayer environment

you played fallout 76? how is it?

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you played fallout 76? how is it?
Nope but I watched a number of beta reviews on YouTube (mostly PC reviewers though)

Most of them were complaining about the numerous glitches (also in the PS4 ver), dated graphics and lame implementation of VATS.

Because it's a multiplayer game, the game can't slow down the game so it only shows you the % rate and your weapon doesn't even track the target...
A real pity because Fallout 4 was one of the best modern gen shooter RPG and it would have been better if they started work on Fallout 5 or an Elder scrolls sequel

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope but I watched a number of beta reviews on YouTube (mostly PC reviewers though)

Most of them were complaining about the numerous glitches (also in the PS4 ver), dated graphics and lame implementation of VATS.

Because it's a multiplayer game, the game can't slow down the game so it only shows you the % rate and your weapon doesn't even track the target...
A real pity because Fallout 4 was one of the best modern gen shooter RPG and it would have been better if they started work on Fallout 5 or an Elder scrolls sequel

got news of elder scrolls 6 which is sequel but i hope its not going to become another fallout 76.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

for a guy who dislike RDR2 so much, he managed to complete the game. kudos. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.