[OFFICIAL] 千年来说对不起 Till We Meet Again, Debuts 26 November 2018, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well , I beg to differ . Personally , I felt the prequel was actually quite good , I actually enjoyed watching the prequel and love the two 片尾曲 very much ! Both the songs suit and actually fit into the prequel Drama very well . Overall , the feel of the prequel to me personally is much better than the main Drama when I saw it from the showreel .

The main Drama , the costume and overall gives me the feeling that they had become normal human beings , normal person , which to me , spoilt the whole feel of the Drama !

既然要拍古装剧 , 就要好好的拍整部都是古装剧 ! 为什么还要有现代版呢 ? 古装版不是拍得好好的吗 ? 把一部古装剧改成现代版 , 大大的减低它的可看度 / 好看度 , 也严重毁了整部剧 , 因为整个 feel 都完全不一样了 ! 突然间就感觉怪怪的 !

现代版就感觉在看一般的电视连续剧 , 没有什么特别 / 分别的 ! 对哇哇映画这个决定太失望了 ! 我多么希望整部剧都是一样古装版 , 因为这部剧原本, 本来就是一部古装剧 , 而且古装版真的比较好看得多 !

i am a fan of wawa productions, but unfortunately this prequel stinks

smart_alex

Reaction score
Gt a feeling this is cater for tiong market, like those short drama for qiyi

Earn ads money for qiyi only

Sent from Nanyang Technological University using GAGT

haiyata

Master Member
Reaction score
Normally wawa production is good and i support. But I watched the advert on this show prequel i already cringe.

The actor playing sun wu kong is really cmi.

Add that with elvin ng and ian, its really bky ttm.

Especially with the make up and costume it became a total disaster for me.

I think pandora box is more interesting to watch compared to this.

zendude

Banned
Reaction score
Normally wawa production is good and i support. But I watched the advert on this show prequel i already cringe.

The actor playing sun wu kong is really cmi.

Add that with elvin ng and ian, its really bky ttm.

Especially with the make up and costume it became a total disaster for me.

I think pandora box is more interesting to watch compared to this.

I actually thought the guy playing sun wu kong is very well cast, even though I don't know who he is. There's something aloof and malevolent about his face - just like the monkey.

julia tan look pretty again from the previews.

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope to see Ann Kok , Jeanette Aw , Jasmine Gifs

see from some preview Jeanette Aw acting like better in this show

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[YOUTUBE-HD][/YOUTUBE-HD]
I actually thought the guy playing sun wu kong is very well cast, even though I don't know who he is. There's something aloof and malevolent about his face - just like the monkey.

julia tan look pretty again from the previews.

she quite cute .....

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the monkey king actor really cmi. i thought the monkey cannot die end up killed by poison. i find piggy and sandy quite alright although the outfits cmi.

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the problem with the four of them is, all of them lacked the 灵气 that they should have, monkey no monkey pattern etc

Ottoke

Reaction score
Next week is final ep of prequel and 1st ep of the main story arc. Think those who like it will watch until song song

I haven't caught the prequel yet

calasia

Reaction score
the problem with the four of them is, all of them lacked the 灵气 that they should have, monkey no monkey pattern etc

Yeah I thought the same too.... I think this show is let down by the cast and make up. Elvin' hat looks like something you can get from Daiso:eek: ... I really enjoy watching wawa drama when they have veteran cast who can lead the show & bring the character out of life... e.g. Chris Lee & HBR.

I gave up the prequal at Ep 4 but will give the main drama a go :)

scourge

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the monkey king actor really cmi. i thought the monkey cannot die end up killed by poison. i find piggy and sandy quite alright although the outfits cmi.
The weakest Monkey ever

Sent from The Most Wonderful App In The World using GAGT

astronot

Reaction score
Next week Monday ( 26 Nov ) , 1 hour 30 mins of 千年来说对不起 from 8.30pm to 10pm !

Next week is final ep of prequel and 1st ep of the main story arc. Think those who like it will watch until song song

I haven't caught the prequel yet

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.