Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

fpaiy2006

Reaction score
They are all in blue/black shirts right? He seems to be the in-charge there.

I realised the guy who serviced my car the last time wasn't there anymore (not Ah Yuan). That guy was also pretty attitude but well he got my car fixed and I didn't have to wait much.

I guess it is ah Hong. I find him good also. But now he left with ah yuan open car click. I no longer go back lch brothers.

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel so too. If not for ah yuan and ah Hong I will never go to the lch workshop. And now both of them nor around. There is no reason to go there anymore.

i only visited them once, but they don't have the right tools to remove my spark plug and i never go back to them anymore.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference? I’m quite sure it’s the one Ah yuan used to work at.

nyf_kenny

Reaction score
Hi All,

Which ws in JB carry Amaron battery or it is cheaper to change in SG? Any ws to recommend?

I hear for tyre 15" it cheaper to change in JB?

Thanks in advance for your help and recommendation.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RM380 to polish whole car? What car ah, if you don't mind me asking? You told him make/model right before he quote you?
never tell him car model, he just quote 380RM
i feel is cheap and results is comfrim better then car wash shop
I have try BTS before, the results is good

snipfer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amaron battery
Sg : Guan Lee @ kaki Bukit
My : Carclick ah yuan

16" and below, Bolehland is cheaper

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I guess it is ah Hong. I find him good also. But now he left with ah yuan open car click. I no longer go back lch brothers.
yes, ah hong aka Joseph last time with ah yuan at LCH brothers.
that time i still go LCH, ah hong abit xia lan when talking but his troubleshooting skill is almost on par with ah yuan or one level down abit.

now both at carclick, ah hong is a changed man already. his tone towards customers different liao.

just beware the guy at LCH brothers, wearing shirt one so call tireman.
still remember my first time visit LCH, parked my car told him my steering cos some sound.

straight away told me, got sound then u come back.no sound how I know which part to do for u.

i heard liao just walked away and drove off.

funky05

Reaction score
that time i still go LCH, ah hong abit xia lan when talking but his troubleshooting skill is almost on par with ah yuan or one level down abit.

now both at carclick, ah hong is a changed man already. his tone towards customers different liao.

just beware the guy at LCH brothers, wearing shirt one so call tireman.
still remember my first time visit LCH, parked my car told him my steering cos some sound.

straight away told me, got sound then u come back.no sound how I know which part to do for u.

i heard liao just walked away and drove off.

I think your this post is about LCH brothers, not LCH. Right ?

HellHunter

Reaction score

:o imho rm380 isn't cheap leh. That's S$120.... for polishing only? Supercar, maybe la, still expensive lol :s13:

Professional groomers in sg like Ace Gt charge $140.00 – $218.00 depending on the car for polish & wax.
https://www.thebestsingapore.com/best-service/ace-gt/
And as a note, if the price of something in msia is anywhere near that of sg shops, it's a carrot situation in my book. This of course doesn't apply if you go and google "most expensive/attas car spray paint shop in malaysia" and get prices from them. There are definitely insanely over the top priced ones there also that cater to a select crowd and may not even service all prospective customers. Our Crown Prince of Johor needs a place to have his LaFerrari and many many other toys kept shiny. =:p

This is the price board of the B.Point car wash(after the Petronas&Shell stations). Polishing alone using Auto Glym product for regular cars is rm120, polish & wax at rm200.

890Pd94.jpg

HellHunter

Reaction score

Last time by my civic radiator fan died I went LCH bros and ah hong was the one who help me diagnose, get the replacement part, take it apart and all that. He was ok with me leh, like reasonably friendly, talk cock all cos it took a while for the part to come. Maybe he got on and off days type or I dunno haha..I never really see him xia lan..

That's one of the biggest turn offs for me, more than try to hard sell etc. is show attitude. No way to do business. There needs to be a basic amicable service standard and that respect should be reciprocated by the customer. No one's doing anyone any favours. One gets money, one gets service. :s8:

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried asking BTS about respraying before. Don’t find them cheap. Perhaps recommended because workmanship is solid? Dunno.

:o imho rm380 isn't cheap leh. That's S$120.... for polishing only? Supercar, maybe la, still expensive lol :s13:

Professional groomers in sg like Ace Gt charge $140.00 – $218.00 depending on the car for polish & wax.
And as a note, if the price of something in msia is anywhere near that of sg shops, it's a carrot situation in my book. This of course doesn't apply if you go and google "most expensive/attas car spray paint shop in malaysia" and get prices from them. There are definitely insanely over the top priced ones there also that cater to a select crowd and may not even service all prospective customers. Our Crown Prince of Johor needs a place to have his LaFerrari and many many other toys kept shiny. =:p

This is the price board of the B.Point car wash(after the Petronas&Shell stations). Polishing alone using Auto Glym product for regular cars is rm120, polish & wax at rm200.

890Pd94.jpg

HellHunter

Reaction score
Hi All,

Which ws in JB carry Amaron battery or it is cheaper to change in SG? Any ws to recommend?

I hear for tyre 15" it cheaper to change in JB?

Thanks in advance for your help and recommendation.

Hey, you can fb msg this shop to check price-
https://www.facebook.com/dasencaraircondandaccessories/

or this is their contact-
Da Sen Car Air Cond&Accessories
https://www.facebook.com/dasencaraircondandaccessories/
71, Jalan Pendekar 2, Taman Ungku Tun Aminah, 81300 Skudai, Johor, Malaysia
+60 7-556 5727
Map link: https://goo.gl/maps/EfgUG85iaDs

Tyres usually under 16" is cheaper in malaysia but it largely depends on where you get it from. In Singapore also got shops can get very cheap sometimes. JB gotta cross check a few shops. See this list-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15NoGP5I_sk1SQD-0QKdo2kz2oyY8Gen9O5uDB1HHtpw/edit

You can check CarClick, Hawk Tayar, LCH, LCH Bros. Best if you already know what you want then just get quotes. JB good thing is alignment and balancing is cheap. PM me if you want to cross check some SG stores for prices also, I need to dig it up but I have a few good places listed somewhere..

HellHunter

Reaction score
I tried asking BTS about respraying before. Don’t find them cheap. Perhaps recommended because workmanship is solid? Dunno.

Yeh, there are definitely numerous tiers for panel beating and spray work. In countries like Aus where labour is ridiculously expensive and the more skilled they are the more they charge, you can really see a crazy range which is reflective of the quality of the job done. Can be as cheap as $2-3K and as expensive as $8-10K or even more if you want special **** and everything else in between. Count by no. of hours of work done, prep is a very large part and cheaper jobs prep will also be short so finish product not as good.

That said, if they're charging prices almost comparable to the average SG spray shop, their quality better be comparable to the top notch shops in SG. I'll need to suss them out myself. Will do it soon.

seanboi

Reaction score

Define confirm better than car wash shop.
What products are they using? How many step polishing?

seanboi

Reaction score
how he know the piston lining is gone???
whats the name of the workshop?
if you need a good workshop to give you 2nd opinion can try SKM kaki bukit

Ah heng is good but my last visit there his kar kia overtightened my wheel bolts and I ended up calling onsite assistance to change my spare tire.

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

890Pd94.jpg

This car wash good ? Legend car wash located at the route to custom. The shortcut method

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Define confirm better than car wash shop.
What products are they using? How many step polishing?

I try waxing one time in car wash shop.
Results very lousy.

Not sure what bts using but results will be good
I just whatsapp him to ask in detail.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.