Apple Watch Series 4

cynic_

Reaction score
Hi guys, getting a Series 4 Nike+ 44mm soon in Space Grey. I really like the Milanese loop, but just couldn’t make myself pay that much more for the official strap from Apple.

Is there any decently-priced, good quality alternative to the official Milanese loop? Please share if you’re aware of any. Thanks!

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Lazada has alot

Hi guys, getting a Series 4 Nike+ 44mm soon in Space Grey. I really like the Milanese loop, but just couldn’t make myself pay that much more for the official strap from Apple.

Is there any decently-priced, good quality alternative to the official Milanese loop? Please share if you’re aware of any. Thanks!

Martinremy

Reaction score
Watch bands

Anyone bought third party watch bands Milanese loop from Drwatch bands? How the quality and price?

Martinremy

Reaction score
Apple Watch straps

Milanese loop from Lazada at $10.90 must be a joke. Color will come off in a month. Anyone can recommend reliable third party sellers

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't just bite the bullet and get Apple's original? I've been using my original Milanese since first gen Apple Watch and now on my Series 4. Till now magnet is still very strong and never have any problems with it.

It's very worth it though I got it at $218 last time (now $229), but still way better than any knock offs.

ksksksks

Reaction score
This. :s12:
Sport bands all those can get high quality replica but just not the Milanese loop

Why don't just bite the bullet and get Apple's original? I've been using my original Milanese since first gen Apple Watch and now on my Series 4. Till now magnet is still very strong and never have any problems with it.

It's very worth it though I got it at $218 last time (now $229), but still way better than any knock offs.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
And i feel like getting the bracelet link too.. but at 600+ i can get another Apple Watch ⌚️.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And i feel like getting the bracelet link too.. but at 600+ i can get another Apple Watch ⌚️.

You pay for what you get and I only buy original straps, even for sports band. Spend more for a peace of mind.

I've heard cases such as third party straps getting stuck and unable to remove from the watch, or scratching while installing and removing. All these are due to bad fitting.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.