Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

siaoz85

Reaction score
If anyone looking for a Tab S4 cellular 256GB with both the keyboard case and book cover, click my nickname and find my thread. I’m letting go of one. Never really use it.

mun

Reaction score
There is a new update. Go and download now :)

drfnTys.jpg

Posted from PCWX using BLA-L29

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably not, unless you need advanced features of desktop programs like Openoffice or Libreoffice which are not found on android mobile office apps.

hm?? you can download Hancom office from galaxy store .. looks and feel same as MS office

Isurus

Reaction score
hm?? you can download Hancom office from galaxy store .. looks and feel same as MS office

Tried that. Don't have the features I need, though it will probably be enough for most users. Running Libreoffice instead.

lamtw22

Reaction score
Do you all usually use the tablet in portrait or landscape mode? For landscape mode, it seems to be too "short" and need a lot of scrolling. Are there any case that can use the tablet in portrait mode?

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you all usually use the tablet in portrait or landscape mode? For landscape mode, it seems to be too "short" and need a lot of scrolling. Are there any case that can use the tablet in portrait mode?

Normal case can't use portrait mode?

lamtw22

Reaction score
Normal case can't use portrait mode?

Yes, so far landscape mode not satisfying as the view is too wide and too short. I have to take out the tablet from the Samsung case and rest it on the case in portrait mode. Was wondering any good case that can rotate to portrait mode?

fyeebiyd

Master Member
Reaction score
I see. You want to rotate it on a stand. Check out the Fintie rotating case on Amazon.

I used to have something like that but it is the cheap china ones on the ipad. I will not recommend it as it leaves a circular mark on the back of the tablet due to the rotating mechanism Better to check if it is flushed or covered with something to prevent abrasion to the tablet's original back casing.

Phonetablet

Reaction score
Where is cheapest to get Tab S4 Wifi 64GB? Most online sell 256GB.

Currently I have a sealed set of galaxy Tab S4 cellular + WiFi 64 gb to let go. Price at below $900. Besides the sealed set, will also include a Two view mode book cover (Not the keyboard cover). Got it as a gift but no use for it. Pm me if interested :).

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.