Thread: US help.
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 03:46 AM   #4584
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 6
Someone help me. I will be traveling under student visa to Seattle on May 2019, my friends and I is planning to drive into Canada like a few days short trip when we are there. We will be renting car from this app called TURO.

1) Is it a must to get IDP for the driver as we will be driving a US car into Canada with a SG passport? I know for us to drive in US we donít need IDP, but we are going into Canada, I scare kenna problem.

2) Going into Canada is Visa free, But do I need to bring/prepare anything or apply CanAdian ESTA online? And somemore we are not going in by air as we are driving in.
Tommybooy123 is offline   Reply With Quote